Episode Pilot: Breaking Point

Pomni whimpered staring up at the gigantic creature infront of them. "Oh! Kaufmo's been abstracted! That — That's okay." Ragatha nervously backed up with her hands up infront of her.

"What... is that?" Pomni squeaked out as kaufmo no joke growled. "-Uh, it might be that terrible thing I was talking about earlier when you reach your breaking point." Ragatha said sounding more scared with every word. "H-huh?" Pomni started to back up too.

"O-Okay, wait. M-Maybe there's still time to fix him if we get Caine." Ragatha managed to get out before kaufmo slammed her against the wall. "Oh, woah!" Pomni barely made it out of the way she ran down the hall to get in the clear. "Kaufmo, listen — I know we didn't always get along, like when you called me and y/n out for fake-laughing at your jokes. I swear we really did think they were funny. Ok, maybe not y/n but I was having a bit of a bad day!s" kaufmo grabbed Ragatha and started to slam her against the walls repeatedly.

He then just threw her to the ground and she crawled over to Pomni glitching uncontrollably. "[glitched, stuttered audio] H-H-Hey, Pomni-i-i? Do you think... you could... perhaps help me out here?" Pomni winced watching her struggle and glanced back up at what was once supposedly kaufmo destroying everything around him. "I understand... if you don't... want to, though."

Pomni squeezed her eyes shut and reached out her hand for Ragatha to grab. "Ow!" As soon as their fingers touched an electric shock went off and Pomni's hand started to glitch as well. She stares at her hand for a moment and glances back up at Ragatha and the giant black creature behind her.

"I'm sorry!" Pomni whimpers as she runs off leaving Ragatha behind.

Kaufmo notices her running, and jumps over Ragatha kicking her in the process. He chases Pomni down the hall also leaving the glitching Ragatha by herself. Rip

As Pomni runs, kaufmo the monster slings his giant um I'm guessing head or something around at the ground to try and hit her. It gets wild when he spider crawls on the side of one of the walls as well.

Pomni reaches the end of the hall, and decks to the left side of the entrance to get away from kaufmo. He fails to mock her quick movement and smashes right through one of the fences that close off the edge of the balcony. So there he falls, but not a second later he's back up on his feet again running through the play area.

Pomni starts to run away again to create a further distance but she stops in her tracts. She looks back toward the entrance of the hall where she had left Ragatha debating whether or not to go back. She looks at her glitching hand once more turning around again. Sike you thought. Pomni runs back to Ragatha.

~

Gangle and Kinger are standing in front of the hole where zooble was so abruptly taken. They both stare while hearing zooble scream from within the hole.

"I don't know what I'm looking at here." Kinger says obliviously. "-We saw a gloink carry one of zooble's pieces down there, remember?" Gangle explains to Kinger still whimpering. "Oh. Yeah. Thank you for the recap." Kinger in all his seriousness replies as he looks back into the dark hole before them.

"Boy, we're not very good at this, are we?" Kinger and gangle were quite literally doing nothing but standing there.

From behind them Jax slows his run with y/n still propped on his shoulder. As he huffs and puffs y/n entertains themself by playing with a bracelet that was on their wrist. Jax finally stops putting y/n down, and crouches down to place his hands on his knees still breathing heavily.

"You are heavier than you look.." Jax groans to y/n. "Hey! You were the one who decided to toss me on your shoulder like a hackey sack." Y/n huffed crossing their arms. They noticed Kinger and gangle.

"Sup... fellas?" Jax greeted Kinger and gangle, still sounding completely out of breath.

"Jax!! Y/n!! We found the zooble hole." Kinger practically screams making y/n flinch slightly. "Cool." Jax scoffs and rolls his eyes. He catches y/n staring at him from to corner of his eye. "You're so hot." Y/n says bluntly. "What?" Jax lifts an eyebrow.
"What?" Y/n plays off as if they never said anything.

Not hearing whatever that was gangle speaks up. "How is kaufmo doing? I hope he's not still mad at me for not laughing at his jokes." SKFENS GANGLE IS SO CUTE.

"-Oh, he's doing great. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy before." You could almost see the sarcasm from him. You only clicked your tongue in response.

"Well, it's good to know he hasn't completely lost his mind." Kinger says as quick as you can hear kaufmo growling in the background. Jax deadpans at you and you hand over a bowling ball already knowing his intentions.

"He actually asked me to give you this." Jax throws the bowling ball at Kinger to knock him into the hole. "Whoa!" Kinger tries to grab onto gangle's foot but ends up pulling her in as-well.

Jax turns to you and opens his arms, and as if on que you jump into them while wrapping your arms around his neck. Jax skips over to the hole but before jumping in he makes sure you're secure in his arms. "Hold on tight hot stuff." You nod and smile at him.

He jumps in and the two of you slide down a twirly red slide all the way to the bottom.

At said bottom there are gloinks set up as bowling pins which so happen to all get knocked over by the bowling ball except for one. Jax jumps out the slide and places you down before bouncing over to kick the last gloink. "Heh!" You clap at his performance.

A SPARE! sign shows up in the air and Jax takes it breaking it over his kneecap. "That was a little excessive don't you think?" Y/n asks.
"I am excessive babe." Jax shrugs.