{11}

as soon as jeongin took off the blindfold, he gasped. he never saw such beautiful scenery, yet he didn't even know this place existed!

in front of him was a lake, not too big and not too small, just around middle size. there were trees around it, many trees with different shades of green leaves. on two or three of the trees was hung up a blanket that was on the floor as well. it looked like a wall mostly. underneath it were pillows and another big blanket lying on the grass, as well as a picnic basket with some food. colourful lights were covering the hanging blanket and trees, and then next to the pillows were some card games and board games.

Jeongin was just out of breath. he felt shy, knowing seungmin thought of this all and prepared it for him, just for him.

"do you like it baby?" seungmins voice came from behind. just then jeongin felt the olders arms fully wrapped around his waist, definitely not planning on letting go anytime soon. jeongin struggled to turn around but seungmin did it for him. he smiled at the sight of his smile. jeongin wrapped his arms around seungmins neck, looking up to him, he said "i love it, thank you seungmin." he then connected their lips into a sweet yet very passionate kiss. seungmin then kissed back, giving him the equal love.

they kissed for a minute or so, and when they pulled apart, they were out of breath. jeongin placed his head on the olders shoulder while seungmin just put his head on top of his.

neither of them said a word. they enjoyed it, standing there next to the lake, hugging and feeling the comfort of each others presence. seungmin was the first one to break the silence, he lifted his head and looked down at the younger boy. he smiled and whispered in a soft tone "cmon, lets sit there, i don't want your legs to hurt from all that standing"

the younger nodded, then they walked over to the area filled with pillows and blankets. he looked at the view in front of him. the lake really was stunning. it looked so peaceful, so breathtaking. as he was admiring the lake, he felt the older sneaking behind him, and for the millionth time, wrapping his arms around his waist. jeongin just felt comfortable with it now, so he leaned his back onto seungmins chest.

once he did so, he looked up at the other who was playing with his hair "thank you seungmin, for everything" he smiled and turned around, snuggling his face in the olders chest, making them fall on some of the pillows. seungmin just laughed, he tighten his grip on the smallers waist. "no need to thank me innie, i just wanted to surprise you, to prove you that I love you" after he said the last part, the smile from his face faded. jeongin also looked up to him, slightly confused.

"to prove that you love me? hyung i already know how much you love me, you don't have to prove it" he said trying to sit up but it wasn't possible due to seungmins tight grip on his waist. seungmin sighed as the younger wasn't giving up, he let go of him and they both now sat up straight next to each other.

jeongin looked at him confused, and then asked again "what do you mean 'to prove you love me'? minnie, i know how much you love me, you don't have to prove anything love, i know you do, just like i love you so so so so much minnie" after his mini-speech, the older sighed again, and looked at him with the saddest eyes ever. "can i ask you something?" he said. in his voice could be heard do much sadness, maybe evrn depression.

jeongin looked at him once again, more curious than ever. he moved closer to him so he could hear everything the older said, since whenever seungmin is sad, his voice becomes soft and so quiet that you have to be right next to him if you want to hear what he says. "of course baby, you know you can ask me anything"

the older let out a nervous breath, the most nervous one in his entire life. he played with his fingers a bit then took jeongins hands into his. "please don't be mad at me now innie" he paused as a thought ran through his mind "its now or never seungmin, be a man and not a coward, do it already". thtas ehat has been going on in his mind a few hours now,he just couldn't get it out of his head, or maybe he didn't want to.