{9}

jeongin was watching as the older mixed some ingredients into a bowl. he watched him from the counter, so he saw everything the older was doing.

"what are you making hyung?" he asked. seungmin turned around, the bowl was in one of his hands while he was mixing the ingredients in it with the other. "pancakes, love. i know you love them"

jeongin blushed at the pet name. he wasn't used to someone calling him that. seungmin smirked and said "what, blushing because I called you love?" jeongin blushed even more and shoot him a dead glare "oh shut up and finish those pancakes, im hungry"

Seungmin laughed and turned around to continue making breakfast. after 15 minutes or so, all the pancakes were made and seungmin started setting the table. jeongin looked at him and said "hyung, let me set the table" the other looked at him and shook his head "nuh uh, sit there baby. thats my job so i wont let you do it" he said and kissed jeongins forehead, making the younger blush and look down to hide his read face.

after seungmin set everything they began eating. "hyung, you should become a chef, i swear, your food is really the best food i have ever eaten" seungmin laughed at the comment and spoke "thanks baby, now eat up before they get cold" jeongin nodded and they both dug in their food.

(time skip cuz why not)

after they ate and cleaned up, they went up to seungmins room. the older plopped himself on the large bed. he looked up at jeongin who was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at him. "come here" seungmin said and opened his arms. jeongin understood and plopped himself in the olders arms.

jeongin couldn't help but take in seungmins scent. it was so nice, so relaxing and so refreshing. he snuggled his head in the olders chest, while the other just tighten his grip on his waist.

they stayed like that for a little longer untill seungmin decided to break the silence. "what do you wanna do today innie?" he asked as he storked the youngers hair to get his attention. jeongin lookedup with sleepy and tired eyes. he thought for a second before saying "i don't know, maybe we should just stay in the house? or maybe we should go outside, its a nice day anyway"

seungmin thought for a moment as he continued stroking jeongins hair. “maybe we can go outside today, it really is a nice day. where should we go?” jeongin looked up at him again and tried to sit up straight, but that wasn't possible due to seungmin arms that were wrapped around his waist “i don't know, wherever you want to. can you please let me go? i wanna sit normally” he whined. seungmin smiled and kissed his forehead, pulling the younger even closer to him. “no, not yet, i wanna cuddle you. your so soft today, i wanna snuggle my whole face in that pretty hair of yours”

as he said that, he did it. jeongin could fell seungmins face in his hair, rubbing his nose against it, making jeongin laugh because of the tickles. “h-hyung, s-stop! it tickles!” he giggled. that was music to tge olders ears, but that didn't stip him. “nuh-uh, now that i know where your ticklle spot is, ill tickle you even more. oh, and don't forget i know your other tickle spots.” (idk how to say but ig its tickle spot) he smirked and now got on top of jeongin, sitting on his knees.

“hyung, what are you doing?” the younger said as he looked at the other confused and a little scared, but despite that, there was still a smile on his face. “this” was all seungmin said before he started tickling him on each sides of his wasit and other various parts of his body.

Jeongin couldn't contain his laughter. seungmin tickled him so hard that he even started crying from laughter. “s-stop! h-hyung, p-lease st-op! i c-cant take it a-any more!” jeongin laughed, bearly manging to say those words. seungmin, as if ve didn't hear him, continued with the tickles. “please hyung, ill give you anything you want!”