{3}

Seungmin and jeongin entered the olders room.

"it's always the same" jeongin thought. Yes, the room has always been the same since jeongin saw it for the first time. Those dark blue walls with pictures of seungmin and his friends. Jeongin found himself in every picture, he and seungmin were always together. Then, jeongin noticed a photo he never seen before.

"when was this seungmin? I don't remember this photo."
Jeongin asked the olders as he pointed to the photo.

"you don't remember when we went on that concert for my birthday? You bought the tickets for it!" seungmin answered.

Jeongin suddenly remembered. It was last year, for seungmins 17th birthday. Jeongin bought two tickets, for himself and seungmin. They were tickets for a concert of seungmins favourite group, Day6. Jeongin knows how much seungmin loves that group and wanted to go to their concert when it was held in Seoul, so jeongin took the opportunity and bought themselves tickets for the concert.

He remembers seungmin smile and his happiness that night. It was the best night of his life, as well as jeongins. He was happy that seungmin had a great time. They even took a picture to mark that night but, surprisingly, jeongin forgot about it.

"now I remember hyung, it was for your 17th birthday! I will never forget your smile that night, or happiness." jeongin chuckled.

"it was all thanks to you innie. I wouldn't have wish for a better birthday gift, or a better best friend." seungmin replied. He saw jeongin looking down and smiling. Was he crying?

"oh innie, are you crying?" seungmin asked the younger while lifting his chin up with his fingers. He was right, jeongin was crying but he still had a smile on his face. Seungmin then continued "oh innie, come here"

Seungmin opened his arms and took the younger in them. He didn't know why but seeing jeongin cry made him sad. He was his best friend after all.

Jeongin sobbed in seungmins arms, his head placed on the olders chest while his hands were on his shoulders. As jeongin sobbed harder, seungmins grip around the younger tightened. Seungmin couldn't let him go, not for a second, even if he wants to.

They stayed like that for fifteen minutes as jeongin slowly stopped crying. He backed away from seungmin who slowly took his arms off him. Seungmin sat on his bed as he tapped the place next to him gesturing jeongin to sit beside him. Jeongin sat on the exact place seungmin tapped on while he was still wiping the tears of his face.

"can you tell me why you were crying innie? I swear, I will do anything to help you." seungmin said. He looked at the younger who had a smile on his face. Seungmin looked at him confused while jeongin just continued to smile.

"it was really nothing hyung, it's just, your words tuched me. And that night was so special that I want to remember it forever. I was just so happy when I saw how a good time you were having and, to be honest, I want to do something like that again with you, but just the two of us. You get what I mean hyung" jeongin replied to the older who was looking stunned by his words.

"i get it jeongin, just, I didn't know it was so easy to make you cry like that." seungmin laughed and then jeongin hit him in the arm. Seungmin held the place where jeongin hit as he whined while the other just smirked.

"innie! That hurt! How dare you hit your hyung, naughty innie!" seungmin complained. Jeongin just laughed to that.

"innwie is sowy hyungie, do you want innwie to twake care of your awrm?" jeongin asked in a super teasing tone, more like a baby tone.

Seungmin smirked "1, stop talking like that, it's super annoying, and 2, since you already offered..." he removed his other hand off his arm, signalising jeongin to do what he offered to. Jeongin looked stunned, seungmin knew he was teasing him but he decided to play along?! This wasn't like the seungmin he knew.