{2}

Jeongin got woken up by the raises of sunlight that were peaking through his window. He looked at the time. It was almost 10 am. He thought he slept in but he sure did feel relaxed and rested.

After he done his morning routine, he sat on the bed and took a look at his phone. On the lock screen he saw a message from his best friend and favourite person, seungmin.

Seungmin <3

Seungmin <3
Good morning innie:)
Did you have a good sleep this night?

Jeongin
Of course I did hyung and good morning to you too :)

Seungmin<3
Great to hear
Do you want to hang out today?

Jeongin
Of course, should we go out in the city or hang out in our houses?

Seungmin<3
You can some to my house when you feel like it

Jeongin
Okay, lemme just eat breakfast get dressed

Seungmin<3
I was just preparing breakfast, how about you come here and eat?

Jeongin
Sure sounds good
I'll be there in a few minutes

Seungmin <3
Okay!
Btw the door is unlocked

Jeongin was happy, he gets to spend the whole day with seungmin. Just the two of them. He couldn't wait any longer so he quickly went to his closet to pick a nice outfit.

He had been looking in his closet for 10 minutes and still have not found a nice outfit. Then he remembered, it's just seungmin, there's no need to dress up much since they'll be in the house the whole day, but, a feeling was telling him that he should dress up just a little. He didn't want to look like a loser in front of seungmin.

He then decide to wear a white t-shirt and blue pants with something on the sides (idk what it's called lol) and glasses to finish the outfit.

He put his shoes on and dashed through the door. He got at seungmins house and was about to knock, then he remembered that seungmin told him it was unlocked so he just came in.

As soon as he opened the door, a delicious smell got into his nose. He took his shoes off and runned towards the kitchen.

“Seungmin! I'm here!”
Jeongin said, loud enough for the older to hear him.

Seungmin turned around and saw the younger coming towards him. He quickly turned off the stove and opened his arms in which the younger gladly jumped.

“hey innie, how are you doing? Did you sleep good?” seungmin asked as he was still hugging the younger.

“I'm good hyung, and I slept very good. How are you?” jeongin replied while pulling away from the hug.

“I'm good as well innie. Sit down, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes.” with that, seungmin turned back to the stove to continue making the meal.

Jeongin sat down at the table, it was near the cooking era so he saw everything seungmin was doing. He has to admit, he loves seungmins cooking skills. He loves every meal seungmin makes and can't wait for the next one aka the next time will make it for him.

He noticed that there were no other sounds in the house, just the food cooking on the stove.

“Um hyung?” jeongin hesitatiny asked.