{4}

There was a knock on the front door. Seungmin was in the bathroom so jeongin decided to open it.

He opened the front door too se his two hyungs, chan and changbin. He stepped aside, letting them in.

“hello hyungs!” jeongin happily greated.

“hey jeongin, how are you” chan asked as they stepped in the house. “I'm fine, how are you two?” the youngest replied. “we are good innie” Changbin answered.

Jeongin noticed the bag they were carrying. It was probably the snacks they mentioned they will bring. While they were still taking off their shoes he took the bag from Changbin's hand. “I'll carry this hyung” he said. The older looked at him with a smile “thanks innie”.

Just then seungmin came downstairs from the bathroom. When he saw them, he flashed a small smile.

“hello hyungs!” he said, the couples attention turned to him, they smiled as well.
“hey seungmin, how are you?” the oldest asked. “I'm fine hyung” as he said that they were about to close the door when they heard two very loud but somehow familiar voices. One of them shouting “AY, DON'T CLOSE THE DOORRRR!!!”

It was the one and only minsung couple, Minho the one shouting at them. They got to the door, Minho looking his same old self while jisung was standing there behind him breathless while holding a bag.

“we will come in, thank you” Minho said as he pulled jisung in and started taking their shoes off. The other four looking at them with confused faces. “okay first of all, hello to you too Minho and jisung, second of all, why did you shout that loud, like bro my ears hurt, and third, why is jisung panting?” seungmin asked while looking at them. He then felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned his head to his right to se jeongin looking at him. He leaned down so that he could hear what the younger wanted to say. “hyung your being a little too strict, don't you think? At least leave jisung alone, he looks like he ran a whole marathon” he whispered. The older looked at him whit a confusing look, he then whispered back “fine, but just because you asked” he was about to pull away from jeongins ear but he slightly, but quickly, kissed his earlobe, making the younger blush and look away.

“okay so first seungmin, yes hello, second, I shouted because I wanted to, like I ain't opening the door when it's already opened and I don't care if your ears hurt from hearing my beautiful voice, and third, jisung couldn't pick up my pace so he had to run” Minho answered, surprisingly, all the questions seungmin asked. He wanted to roast. He opened his mouth as he felt a hand almost holding his, he looked to the side seeing jeongin looking at him with sad puppy eyes so he immediately shut up.

The two finally closed the door and they all went to the living room.

After a few more minutes they heard a knock on the front door. “I'll get it” jeongin said as he stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it and saw hyunjin and felix patiently waiting for someone to open. He greated them with a small smile “hello hyunjin and felix hyung! Come in, the others are already here” he said and walked off to the living room with the two behind him.

As they entered the living room everyone greated them except for one. Seungmin. He mumbled a quiet 'hello' to felix and stayed silent. No one noticed his odd behaviour except for jeongin. He quickly sat down next to seungmin and quietly and slow put his hand on top of his. The older noticed but didn't look at the other, he just stayed silent like before.

After some time of chatting, the eight boys decided to finally do something.

“yah, how about we play a game?” Changbin questioned, leaning on chans shoulder.

“nah, those are boring” Minho replied.

“okay then, how about we bake something?” hyunjin asked. Everyone but two disagreed. Felix was nodding his head rapidly while seungmin just shoot him a dead glear and stayed silent.