{10}

(before the chapter starts, i wanted to tell you please read authors note at the end of the chapter, hope you like it and please read authors note after you finish reading it, i wanted to explain something and give a fun fact or whatever its called at the end, hope you like the chapter!)

jeongin rushed in his house. he quickly took of his shoes and dashed to his room. before he could do so, his mother shouted to him "jeongin! is that you?"

he was surprised to see her at home, she was usually at work during this time of the day. "yeah its me mom" he said as he walked towards the kitchen where he assumed where she was. "hey mom, how did you know its me?" he said as he saw his mom cooking something.

his mother turned around and saw her son looking at her wierdly. she laughed and spoke again "youre not gonna hug your mom?" he sighed and bought the woman in her arms. he was slightly taller than her so she looked up to him after they broke apart. "what are you doing here? i thought you were out with your friends"

jeongin smiled and replied "uh yeah, me and seungmin are about to go somewhere but he said i should change into something nice first. then he'll call me once he gets ready as well" as he explained, he noticed his mother smirk. "what did he exactly say sweetie?" now jeongin turned slightly red. he remembered each word he said and spoke "okay, he said: 'go home and wear something nice and comfy, not too stylish because the place we're going at is not very filled with people so there is no need in dressing up'."

the woman thought for a second as she looked at her son. after a while, she finally spoke “okay, well go get dressed, you don't want seungmin waiting for you too long.” jeongin rapidly nodded his head before he hugged his mom again “okay, bye mom, I'll go get ready” he broke the hug and turned around and ran to his room upstairs.

“aish, this kid. ha, he thinks i dont know he likes seungmin, tsk” jeongins mother said to herself as jer son left the room. she then turned back to cooking dinner.

meanwhile, as soon as jeongin stepped into his room, he slam the door and ran over to his closet, trying to find a perfect outfit. as seungmin said, not too stylish but again, maybe a little.

he has been staring at his clothes for ten minutes, he supposed seungmin would call soon so he decided to just go with anything. he grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do a little bit of make up.

after he done that, he took the clothes randomly picked. he looked at the clothes in his hands and wore them quickly. he looked at himself in the mirror and was pretty impressed by the outfit he randomly chose. he wore light black ripped jeans and a white shirt on top with some accessories such as a necklaces and a bracelet he always had when he was with seungmin. it was actually a gift from him a few years ago, he bought two same bracelets: one for jeongin and one for himself.

Jeongin smiled at the thought of his favourite item from seungmin, but he brushed it off remembering that the older will probably call soon.

he got walked out of the bathroom, entering his room as he did so. he looked at his phone. no missed calls or any messages. “guess im faster than him”  he thought to himself as he smiled but then he heard some voices coming from downstairs. he took his phone and wallet and headed to the first floor, curious who was his mother talking to.

as he was walking down the stairs, the voices became more clear. it was definitely his mom and someone else he didn't except to see.

"oh jeongin, vomw here, seungmins here for you!" his mom shouted and waved her hand, mentioning him to come towards the kitchen counter where they were sitting.

"hey, hyung, i thought you said you were gonna call me?" jeongin asked as he sat next to the older. jeongins mom found this intresting and decided not to speak, only if required. i mean, she had to analyse her sons relationship with the boy, just to be sure.