Chatper 8: Caring Friends

A few hours before, FS was meditating under a tree, relieving his inner thoughts, while Nancy was near, using her new sword out on some dummies. FS now has a new ability in his arsenal. He wants to focus its energy to see what it can do, while Nancy, on the other hand, is practicing her swordsmanship while trying to learn the new powers she’s gained. It was a busy day for them both.

Nancy:
*Huffs* “I’m getting better!”
“These new powers must have enhanced my abilities!”
“Hey, FS, check this out!”

FS:
*Opens one eye* “Hmm?”

FS watches Nancy from the tree’s shadows as she holds her blade against the dummies. She begins to cast a spell on her new sword, stances up, and rushes forward, her new sword burning with new light, ready to strike.

Nancy:
“Combo move,”
“Lihaga, Octo Tri-Slash!”

Nancy chops down the dummies with a multitude of slashes in a matter of seconds. She looks at FS with a happy face, but FS is already back to meditating, shocking Nancy. She runs up to him and starts to hit FS.

Nancy:
“You weren’t watching!”
“I was doing something cool!”
“Why weren’t you watching?!”
“Baka, Baka, Baka!”

FS:
“. . .”

-------

FS:
(Mind): “Relax… Hone your body…”
“Let the Rage be my power… Hone it.”

Fikar:
“Still trying to harness the Sin of Wrath’s power?”

In the mind, FS and Fikar sit in front of each other, staring at each other like mirrors. FS just shakes his head and continues to meditate, but Fikir just watches him.

Fikar:
“Y’know…”
“When we fought that Demon…”
“We’ve gained a bit of our memories again.”
“If chances… I could be of use in your adventure.”

FS:
“. . .”
“How can you, just a Shadow, help me?”

They both stand up, but this time, Fikir puts his hands in his coat pockets while FS crosses his arms around.

Fikar:
“I already told you.”
“I am You, You are me.”

FS:
“I don’t understand that…!”
“I am you, You are me? What does that mean, Fikar?”

Fikar can feel the rage build up in FS’s Core. He backs away slowly and watches him burn up in flames. FS’s body changes into his Wrath Form, while Fikar watches him transform into it. As he looks at FS, all he can do is see the rage in his eyes, burning red…

Fikar:
“Look FS, let’s just talk about this…”
“I know you want answers too, but just understand,”
“The more you fight these Monsters, the more of a Monster you become too!”
“Listen to me, FS!”

Without hesitation, FS launches an attack at Fikar, but he deflects the attack by also attacking. Fikar was just fighting a mirror, so he used that to teach FS a lesson by also attacking where he’s attacking too.

Fikar:
“Alright FS…”
“Time to teach you a lesson or two…!”

And so, they both went at it again, crashing blows back to back, not letting a single attack fail. Punch to punch, kick to kick, and they continued to fight in the endless Darkness. Fikar was not letting down, but FS continued to lash out attacks left and right, while Fire trails behind him with every attack he used.