interesting

*Miki's POV*

I smelt it. I ditched following Luka after doing so for the whole day and DASHED straight to the kitchen.

"PIKO!!!!" I shouted. He jumped.

"You scared the SHIT out of me"

"CAN I HAVE ONE" I pointed to the oven which had a batch of cookies baking.

"Sorry to break it to your greedy ass, but they're not for you" he said.

My face did a ":((" and then I realized.

"SoOooooo..., who's the lucky gUUuuuuyyyy?????"

"Fym mean 'lucky guy' "

"Stop pretending. We ALL know your love language"

"WHO TF IS WE??? These aren't even for him in THAT way anyways, it's a thank you gift for letting me sleep in his bed last night-"

"YOU WHAT??? TELL ME THE DETAILSSSS" I interrupted

"I'm 14." He said "And I had to sleep there cus my bed was covered in vomit."

"I bet that one of you guys accidentally did something romantic like hold hands or lie on each other while asleep"

He blushed.

"I'M RIGHT AREN'T I."

"You- uhhh,,, your- YOU NEED TO STOP WATCHING SO MUCH ROMANTIC SHOWS AND MOVIE"

Before I could tease him all day about it the oven timer dinged. Piko offered me a deal.

"I'll give you five cookies IF you promise not to tell ANYONE."

"Make it 10."

"No"

"Ohhhh Lennnn!!!!!" I said mockingly

"FINE DAMNIT"

We shook hands and he gave me 10 FRESH COOKIES LET'S FUCKING GOOOO.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I said

"Shut the fuck up" he replied.

*Piko's POV*

WHY AM I SO EASY TO READ.

I made sure Miki left the room and then I made my custom bag. I always make custom bags every time I make cookies for customers. Len technically counts as a customer cus he let me spend a night in his bed PLATONICALLY. I'm thinking about him platonically. ALL THESE HEART RHINESTONES I'M STICKING ONTO THE BAG ARE PLATONI-

This won't work.

I dashed the custom bag into the bin when I realized what I was doing and then I got one of those disposable plastic ones and dumped the rest of the cookies in there instead. I wrote on the bag "For Len" and then made my way to his bedroom cus thats the place he hangs around most of the time. I knocked on the door my hand shaking. He opened it.

"YOO THAT WAS FASTTT" he said.
He let me in and I sat on the edge of his bed. I then handed him the batch which he gobbled up nearly instantly.

"Oh shit I forgot to save some for you. Sorry ig" Len apologized. I never thought those 2 words would be in the same sentence but here we are.

"Its fine I made them just for you anyways" I replied.

🙂

NOTLIKETHATNOTLIKETHATNOTLIKETHAT I MEANT PLATONICALLY I HOPE HE REALIZES THAT.

"Oh. Thanks. I guess I owe you now." He said surprisingly casually. I wish I was as hard to read as him right now. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"nAaHh it's Finnneee...." I awkwardly laughed. "Did you know that 70% of your body is made out of water!!!"

"What?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Nothing BYE!!!😁😁" I DASHED out of that room as quickly as a could. I was going to lie on my bed and rethink all my life decisions but then I saw it again. I FORGOT TO TELL LUKA ABOUT THE VOMIT. I hate myself sometimes.

Utatane Piko moves in and stuff happensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara