Luka is love Luka is life

*Miki's POV*
"Umm anyways... " Megurine Luka said as she flicked her luscious pink hair away from her beautiful face elegantly. Damn she's so cool.

"My name is Megurine Luka. And you are?"

"Sfa2 Miki... I'm such a huge fan of your work I'm so honoured to be in the presence of your grace your so kind I don't know how to thank you I" I stopped halfway through. "Can I have an autograph???"

"Sure I'm so grateful for fans like you who always keep supporting me!" She said SMILING AT ME. SHE SMILED AT ME AAA. I took a piece of paper and stuck it out to her which she signed with her handwriting which is really neat, unsurprisingly.

"How about you get my autograph while your at it" Ugly Yellow Frog said trying to look cool but ending up looking constipated.

"Ew no kys" I said and then he stepped away from me frowning. Gatekeep, Gaslight, Girlboss.

*Len's POV*
How come she's not falling for me but instead for fish breath. I mean (I can understand why she's hot asf tbh), but what about me?!?! Did I lose my Holy Lance Charm©. Am I nothing but a yellow cunt (A/N YES/j). What happened☹️☹️

(Authors note: I'm not trying to ship Miki x Luka I hc them both to be aromantic I just really like the idea of Miki being a huge fan of Luka and she listens to all 'her' songs and watches all her interviews etc. lol.)

*Piko's POV*
They've been talking for the past half an hour when will they stop.  Even the banana bitch left.

"U-um s-sorry to interrupt but...can I see the others that live here... IF YOU DON'T MIND OF COURSE"

"I GOT SO DEEP INTO CONVERSATION THAT I COMPLETELY FORGOT- My apologies." Megurine said.

As we moved to the cinema room (well I think it was), Miki whispered to me.
"I wish you stayed my lost twin forever"

"I wish I dragged you across the road and let a car hit you" I replied.

**This may look like we want eachother dead but we actually besties fr fr.

When we entered the swimming, cinema, party, gaming? Room I saw 5 people sitting on one sofa completely squashed. One of them was Len. Next to him was someone that looked exactly like him but as a girl and they were shouting their heads off throwing banana and orange peels at eachother.
Next to FemLen was The Famous Virtual Popstar Hatsune Miku😱😱😱© looking as if she's trying to calm down the arguement but she's only really making things worse tbh.
Next to The Famous Virtual Popstar Hatsune Miku😱😱😱© was some blue haired man with a scarf on for some reason even though its the middle of August. He was stuffing an insane amount of ice cream into his mouth while saying uneledgible shit.
Next to him was a girl with brown short hair looking as if she was going to punch ice cream man in the face. Poor guy I guess.

I don't even wanna know what tf is going on rn☹️☹️.