The thing Piko and Len was dreading

*Len's POV*
While I was in my room doing god knows I heard a ring at the door. (Or whatever noises posh doors make) But it wasn't just one ring. It was like someone tried to break in.

"Oh No..."

I said scared of what was going to happen next.
I gently open the door slightly. And then I close it again and walk back to my room.

Why do I still talk to that bitch.

*Piko's POV*
"THE DOORBELL HAS BEEN RINGING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS IS NO ONE GONNA ANSWER IT???" Miki shouted.
I didn't want to cause any trouble for anyone so I volunteered to do it. But oh how I regretted it.

I look through the hole thingy and I see this disgusting, horrendous creature. But that wasn't any old creature. No... It was even worse.

*Fukase's POV*
"FINALLY SOMEONE ANSWERS THE DOOR I-" I looked at who answered it.
"Oh look who it is." I said. It was my old next door neighbor. The one that would ask us for free food all the time. The one that stole our house keys for a month cus they were annoyed with me. The one that used to be my ex bf. The one that called me, Flow and Oli nothing but a bunch of whores. LIKE BRO UR NOTHING BUT A GAY BITCH.

"What do you want." Vocaloid2 said.

"Ew since when did you live with Lenny"

"Mind ur business whore."

Before I could call him a gay bitch he got dragged away and then the door closed again. Stupid ass hoe.

*Piko's POV*
Before I could tell Ed Sheeran to it's Len dragged me away from the door and closed it.

"Um... Piko can you please try be more nicer to Fuckass??? He's annoying but he's one of the only friends I got and I don't wanna end up lonely again... WAIT FORGET WHAT I SAID JUST PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP FOR ME PLS."

I was lost for words. Len a loner??? I mean its not the most surprising but still. Besties with F*kase??? Didn't he purposely ignore him for a couple hours??? If he's a loner what does that make me??? It was just crazy to me. And being the dumbass I am I just replied with the first thing I thought.

"Uh... Why are you pinning me to a wall...??"

"Oh shit I- JUST FORGET THIS HAPPENED" He then ran up to his room embarrassed and I never heard of him ever again. Well I did. But he kinda just avoided me. For like a week. Why do I always ruin things for myself😞😞