Miku party preparation yay

*Piko's POV*
When we made it back home it sounded like the party already started. Loud music was playing and a bunch of people were invited. Including Fukase for some reason.
We walked into the party room to see that everyone was still getting ready. It was supposed to be a surprise party so why are they playing loud music anyways??

"Len what the fuck are you wearing" Meiko asked Len

"They're my PJs"

Meiko sighed.

"You look like a fool in them. Change clothes before Miss Diva comes or your grounded."

"Your not my Mom."

"DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU ON THE STREETS???"

"FINE I'LL CHANGE"

Len left to go change and have a shower leaving me standing there with bags full of leeks and a princess dress.

"Hey uhh Meiko" I said

She didn't listen or even slightly turn her head but was instead flirting with this random girl when the party hasn't even started yet.

"Excuse me?" I asked still no reply.

I just stood there waiting for a response until Meiko finally turned her head around and noticed I was there.

"What do you want."

"Oh uhh where am I supposed to put these gifts for Miku???"

"Just give them to me I'll deal with them."

I handed over the 2 bags and I watched as she approached the table and put the gifts in the bin next to it.

*Len's POV*
After I got out the shower and changed Piko went up to my room and explained what happened.

"SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH THIS SILVER HAIRED GIRL OR SOMETHING AND THEN WHEN SHE FINALLY TURNED TO ME I ASKED WHERE TO PUT THEM THEN SHE TOOK THEM AND THREW THEM IN THE BIN WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW WHAT IF MIKU GETS MAD-"

"Calm down she does this every year. She just wants to test Miku's anger."

"What do you mean by 'test her anger' "

"Well yknow how Miku has low self-esteem and acts perfect to try please others and her personality is a fraud?"

"NO WHAT" Piko gasped. "SLOW DOWN"

How come he didn't know that. I thought it was obvious through the way she acts. It's so easy to see through that smile or that laugh how can he be that dense. But then again I've known her for like my whole life so I know her like I know the back of my hand. Or like I know how to get bitches. Nvm scratch that. But that's besides the point. maybe people DO see Miku as that thing.

"Well yea. Every year Meiko tries giving Miku the worst birthday ever by inviting people she doesn't like and throwing her gifts in the bin just so she can see her finally lose it all because she's jealous that Miku is more popular than her."

"Wow that's just plain evil."

"No it's not. Cus Meiko always buys Miku the best gift 'anonymously' and she does make sure that she ends up getting the gifts that she wants"

"Still evil to me"

"Well then your wrong"

We stayed talking for a while longer about girls and hot people (with Piko mostly just thinking I'm weird) and then Luka called us downstairs for the party.