Tired...and no energy...so whatever!

Sooo.... he said it gonna be painful and it was painful as hell too. I really wanted to scream but I kinda was scared what would happen if I would scream. The frist thing that happened was a sound of snapping which made me think that they unlocked that thing but then I felt something more like running down my ankle and the next thing I felt was intensive coldness in my leg around my ankle and then it started burning like thousand needles were pricking into my skin... let's just say this was no fun at all.

Though when I was done with everything and the pain was numbing away, this nurse finally removed the blindfold or so I thought until I saw that it was Eraserhead and his face was completly pale. 

Me: Are you okay?

Eraserhead: I should be the one asking that.

Me: Why?

Doctor: Because of that little something I removed.

Something told me it was better not to know how it was removed since I had this blindfold on for a good reason. Though I was also not dumb. I knew that there was a wound and that I was bleeding a bit hence the new bandage around it. This bandage looked a bit too thick for my liking.

Eraserhead: Are we done now?

Doctor: I would say yes but that would be a lie. 

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Ahm... can I ask you something?

Doctor: Sure thing. 

He continued to check my vitals and write down some notes while I had to ask about it. I mean I saw Midnight earlier outside which meant she was probably outside for a bit longer but what about that medical stuff that I punched.... I don't know why but when I felt that pain he was the one I was thinking about besides feeling guilty for punching him.

Me: That one medical stuff from the ambulance that I punched... is he alright?

Doctor: You mean our good old idiot Jefry.

Me: I don't think that was the name.

Doctor: Jefry, Jeff, Jeremia... ah who cares how that idiot was called! He is fine don't worry. A nurse was looking him up before I got to you.

Me: That's good to know.

Doctor: I also heared what happened and don't feel guilty at all. That idiot sometimes really has a streak of bad luck. Ah there was this one time he was stabbed because he was tending to a knife wound and pulled it out too quickly. Apparently that hurts and the patient took as insult. Soo what you did is nothing to him. 

Me: ...

I was speachless hearing that. Besides even if he said don't worry I would still do since it was my fault that his nose was broken.

Doc: Better question how are you feeling?

Me: Pain and tired.

Doc: Understandable. I will prescribe you some meds. Take them for a week. Also stay in bed for the next day and stay put! No moving around at all. If it still hurts a lot after one day of rest which I highly doubt to be honest then stay put for longer. 

Me: Okay.

Eraserhead: I will see to it.

The doctor was looking, no nearly glaring at Eraserhead as if that was a threat. I didn't get what this was all about but my gut told me to leave it be which I did. 

Soo, after we were done Eraserhead picked me up and we got out of the room and straight to the car. Of course I saw Midnight trying to hide there watching us from a bit of a distance too. It was hard to hide with that long black hair after all. Once we got into the car, I couldn't help but actually say something about it.

Me: Midnight never had to get out of the hospital in a rush, did she?'

Eraserhead: No.

Me: So you were lying.

Eraserhead: Yes it seems like a good choice back then.... you saw her huh.

Me: She wasn't even trying to hide, now was she?

Eraserhead: I really need to teach her some stealth.

Me: ... maybe.

Eraserhead: And you go sleep. I'll wake you up when we are home.

Me: As in my home or yours?

Eraserhead: Ours.

Me: So it is yours... alright....

I was really too tired for everything besides I didn't really wanted to argue nor had the energy for it. The best option was to just let it go and try to sleep a bit which I immediately did. It was cozy laying here in the car with the seat moved backed and positioned quite nicely too. Who would have thought that this day would have such an end for sure.... I certainly didn't.