Another day.... why?

I was dead when I finally ended all my shifts and got to rest. I pretty much got home and collapsed on the bed. It was not really something I was proud of but did I had another choice? I didn't know what else to do honestly. This was all I knew. This was my whole childhood and all I did up until now. Besides not having free time, I did compromise on a lot of things. One thing were personal belongings. My mother never really cared a lot about these too so I didn't really had anything that belonged to just me.

Me: *sigh* How late is it?

I felt kinda horrible. It was nmot because I was tired since I was used to it but because I felt hot and sweaty. This was not how I normally felt when I woke up. Yet today was a bit special. 

Did I overwork myself?

Or is this because of the quirk drawback and the quirk cancelation demon on me?

FUCK... What now?

Honestly, I wished I couls just lie here in my bed forever and just skip school today but that was not possible at all. First was my mother who hated me skipping and then there was just my life which was all about working myself to death.

Anyways as I was sluggishly dragging myself out of the bed, I took a look at the clock to see that it was pretty early and that I had just slept a good 3 hours. Now that I was kinda up, I had to quickly go get some groceries since I didn't had any time to get them before with the same money I earned because my mother was really neglating me sometimes. Today was one of these days she had thrown herself to the alcohol and left everything in a haste before running to her job which made her leave at 6. That was the only good thing in this family. I never had to see my father nor my mother at all.

Me: *sigh*

Should I really get groceries or just a snack and then leave?

Yeah... let's do that. Maybe even get some fever reducing meds...

Mh sounds good.

Let's do that.

I was already ready to leave the house after just throwing some new cloths on. Of course I knew that I had some homework to do and then just go. The school I was in was nothing special just something to get me trained for being in a sales company. Not something I wanted but the only option I had left thanks to my mom refusing to let me go to the hero school I wanted. Then again how was I supposed to actually go to school with that demonic thing around my ankle? 

Every other school refused me due to my quirk being "unstable". That darn doctor really did a number on me and my lfie. It was not unstable and it was also not out of controll. I just needed to get the hang of it.

Anyways, I dragged my sluggish body with the small school bag that I had to the next district where my school was and then went to the next store to get something to eat. It was definitely not a great morning at all but it was getting worse when I felt someone touch my forehead all of the sudden out of the blue too.

???: *sigh*

It surprised me and it shocked me as well as scared the shit out of me that I jumped away to see Eraserhead there. Damn was the world small for sure.

Me: Ah sorry. I haven't seen you Si-

Eraserhead: Aizawa. Don't call me Sir Izuku and you shouldn't be out right now.

Me: Ah sorry.

We were both in the grocery store only difference was that I was about to take a sadnwitch and the hero had a whole basket filled with some iced coffee and some donuts from the shelf as well as cookies and apples.