Just something else...

Mic: AH I totally forgot! Where are my manners! Toshi can you take Eri with you and bring us something to drink?

Toshi: Sure.

Eri: We have really good apple joice! 

Me: Oh really?

Eri: MH! It's my favorite you have to try and the chocolate chip cookies.

Me: Sure.

I smiled as she happily ran out of the room and the one around my age which they called Toshi followed her soon out of the room so that it was just me and the heroes. Meanwhile I was still on the floor and decided to just have a seat there now instead of returning back to the sofa.

Mic: How did you do that?

Me: Do what?

Eraserhead: You have a really good hand for kids.

Me: Thanks.

Mic: Sorry but what is your quirk?

Me: Didn't you read over my file already?

They looked at each other which basically told me that they had chosen me in a rush from who knows how many for who knows what reason but that also did explain why they did reacted the way they did when I used my quirk. However it also meant that they didn't know about the surppresion cuff I had around my ankle.

Me: Time Overrule is what I called it. I know not the best name but I was four back then.

Mic: Time Overrule....

Eraserhead: Changing the time back and fourth is that it?

Me: Yes. I can basically make objects but also people age or even reverse it and make it younger, newer and so on.

Mic: That is almost like Eri's.

Eraserhead: How are you handeling the quirk?

Me: Took me a while but quite good now.

Eraserhead: No, what I meant kid is how did you learn it?

Me: Hmmmm..... I remember being scared just like she was right now but I got my hang on it around the times when butterfly started to appear everywhere. I pitied them and reversed time on them to watch them fly off and basically playing with insects and plants. They are alive too which made it easier to handle instead of objects. I learned that soo much later on.

Mic: I guess we are getting insects now.

Eraserhead: You sure Zashi?

Mic: I... no. I hate them but if this helps Eri. 

Me: May I suggest Blue Morpho Butterfly? Or even Jewel Caterpillar or Christmas beetle.... she might even like Madagascan Sunset Moths.

That was all I said when the little girl came running into the room with a cookie in her hand and she offered it to me straight away without even thinking. However since she said that she likes them a lot, I went ahead and broke it in half and gave her one half of it. She seemed very confused at first but bite in nonetheless. 

Me: Is it good?

Eri: MH! Try Try!

Me: I will but did you know that food is tasting soo much better when shared. This will be fairytale like for sure now.

I did bit inside the cookie and she was right. It was really good. A bit too sweet for my taste but I still played along and made a huge scene as if this was the best cookie I ever had. They all went along when Toshi came back with a try filled with more cookies and some drinks for all of us.

Toshi: I have to go now. 

Eraserhead: Alright but don't come back late or make me come pick you up.

Toshi: Once! It just happened once! I won't forget to look at the clock. Besides you two will be late if you don't start moving as well.

Mic: Mhmh... Well Izu, thanks for being here and sorry that we kinda got the wrong time here. 

Me: No worries. 

Eraserhead: We will be back around 9. If there is anything you need, kitchen is open and you can just go around look. Feel free to do whatever you want. 

Mic: Jesus Sho. Don't make the kid sounds creepy. 

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Hahaha it's fine. It's fine. I'll play with her a bit.

Eri: Where are you all going?

Me: Awww do you not like me snowflake?

Eri: No, no, I do but....

Me: They just have to and get something real quickly, right?

Mic: Yup.

Eraserhead: We will be back and we will bring you some Honeycrisp Apples you love.

Eri: Really?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Mic: Well we have to go now too.

They all were about to leave the room and I decided to pick Eri up and follow them to the door so she could see them off a bit as well. I could tell how much she was actually fearing to be all alone which meant for me to distract her all the time. There was not a chance I was not allowed to do that. It will be tiring but I didn't care at all. This kid was just soo sweet.