Ready to fight ya!

I don't know what came over me but once they loaded me into the ambulance, I had the brilliant idea to actually get up and say I am totally fine. Mhm... yeah... of course not and everyone could see that. Midnight was here as well. She was the hero who was allowed to get in and drive with us too as the passenger but what no one expected was that when someone was trying to give me something inside a syringe.... well.... how do I say it without sounding aggressive? 

I guess there was no way around it at all.

There was this one guy in the ambulance which was starting to check on my pulse and everything and he was also telling this poor dude to give me something. Didn't pay much attention to what that was as I was paying attention to what Midnight was telling me. 

Anyways, what basically happened was like this:

Midnight: Sweetcheeks why are you not calling the police if things like this happen?

Me: It was an accident.

Midnight: These wounds are an accident?

Me: Yeah!

Medic: Yeah, if that is an accident then ama eat my shoe.

Medic two: Do you want some ketchup or salt on it? Maybe deepfry it?

Me: Hahaha very funny but it's true.

Midnight: No, cupcake. 

Me: My family can't do anything about me just getting sick.

Midnight: But working you down to death!

Me: That's kinda true but not in this case!

Midnight: Oh really how is this different?

Me: First off, I am working because of myself and not because anyone told me too!

Midnight: Mh-mh sure.

Medic: Josh, give him one special.

Midnight: If that is really not their fault then ama be the princess of the moon.

It was at that moment that this guy came over to give me a syring which freaked me out since I just had bad experiences with them and boom. In the moment I punched the guy in the face before actually also slapping his cheek so that the medic fell to the ground and I think he just lost concious as well. Well I was panicking now for sure and things were getting more and more chaotic inside this ambulance. It seemed as if the medic needed an ambulance as well.

Midnight: Shit are you okay?

Me: Who me, or him?

I was confused on what was going on but I was also freaking out because I felt sorry too

Medic: Ah shit.... kid, calm down. This can happen.

Me: Is he okay?

Midnight: He is, but how are you?

Me: But he is not moving... is he dead?

Medic: Just calm down.

Me: But, I just... oh my god, I am soo sorry.

Medic: He is fine.

In the next moment the guy who I just punched got back up but his nose was bleeding and he seemed a bit, well more than just a bit disoriented. The blood that was flowing down from his nose and the way he just grabbed the edge of where I was by now sitting up scared me soo much that I shifted even more further away and trying to make myself small.

Me: KYAAAAAAAA!

Ah yes... my best unholy, ungodly and girly scream ever. For some reason this made the one guy I punched also scream and because he screamed Midnight jumped because she apparently didn't expect that and here we have the poor guy I punched move away to hit midnight and bow of them collapsed on the ground as there was a sharp turn all of the sudden. Maybe we even scared the driver. Whelp, whatever it was, this was not good.

Medic: *sigh* Amature.

Me: ....

Medic: Kid calm down. JOSH MOTHERFUCKING GET YOUR ASS UP AGAIN.

Josh: Sorry Sir.

Midnight: Damn, you scared me.

Josh: I am sorry. Are you alright?

Midnight: Yeah... but better get that nose checked up.

Josh: Huh...

He did touch his nose with his hand a bit before smiling at us all and I could tell that something was wrong but when he smiled one of his teeth was also chipped. Oh boy.. I felt soo bad right now.

Josh: I am fine, it's just broken a bit.

Medic: And you are saying that to the kid why again? You want him to feel bad? Is that your job now?

Josh: No .... ah I screwed up again.

Medic: Yes and you deserve that pain.

Josh: Fuck....

Other than this nothing really happened because we arrived at the hospital and they decided to get me into the hospital and not kid around or do anything at all to me besides that one chek up. No matter what, I just felt bad and nothing could change that at all.