Chapter 16

Warning, slight gore if you are sensitive just blood mostly

spioler alert                                                                                                                                                                             (an animal dies)

Time Skip

3 Weeks Later

Ahsoka

I woke to sunbeams coming through the tiny window at the top of the ceiling.

with a quiet groan, I pulled the covers off and got out of bed. I walked over to the fresher room to get ready for the day. 

After I brushed my teeth, polished my lekku, applied light makeup, and got dressed, I went to the dining room where the rest of my family was already sat down and about to start eating.

"Morning guys!" I said as I sat down at my spot across from Malin. "Morning Ahsoka!" Malin greeted with a smile. I smiled back and began to eat my breakfast.

Moments after I finished eating, my communicator started ringing. I wasn't surprised to see that it was Lux. I smiled and excused myself, going to my room and answering the call.

"Hey Lux!" I greeted happily. "Morning 'Soka!" he replied. I blushed at the nickname. "I can't wait to see you next week!" I exclaimed. "Malin can't wait either," I added. "And I can't wait to have you!" He said. 

Time Skip  (After the call)

"I gotta go, I have a meeting, I'll call you tonight, love you 'Soka," "Ya talk tonight, love you too!" 

We hung up and I looked at a clock to see we had talked for almost two hours. I got out of bed and went for a walk which had become my routine on my days off. I started working for my parents at the hotel shortly after Lux returned to Onderon. 

I walked to the woods, where the Akul was waiting for me. We've become friends over the last few weeks, he's like a giant cat around me. We go for rides and go hunting as well. No one in the village knows about him though. 

I reached out my hand and he leaned into my touch, I pet him for a minute before hopping on his back and gently urging him to run into the woods. It wasn't long before I heard something off to the right, urging the Akul to stop,  I hopped off without making a sound, we looked over to where I heard the noise and saw the bushes shake, and then a Kybuck stepped out with its back to us.

I smirked at the Akul and he gave me the akul equivalent of a smirk as we silently stalked the animal, we were only a few yards away when I stepped on a stick and the Kybuck's head snapped up and it took off running, the Akul and I took off running after it, I was able to keep up using the force to enhance my speed and agility. 

We were only a few paces behind the deer when the Akul leaped onto it and bit down on its back, then jumped off. One of the best parts of the hunt was tracking.

We followed the blood trail for about 30 yards until we found it. Laying in a pool of blood, was the Kybuck. I took out my knife and began to process the animal, making sure to give a good portion to the Akul.

After I finished processing the Kybuck, I bagged up what I didn't give to the Akul, and we walked to the edge of the woods where we said goodbye.

I walked back to my family's hotel and started cooking the meat for dinner. 

I decided to make some steaks and ground up the rest later.

"I thought I did the cooking," I turned at the sound of my mother's voice, she had a slight smirk on her face. "Well, if I'm gonna be as good as you someday, better start practicing," I replied, going back to stirring some soup to go with the steak.

"What kind of soup are you making?" Mom asked as she walked over. 

"Brocolie cheese," I replied simply. "Yum," She said.

Time Skip  (Cause this is awkward)

My family sat down at the dinner table and we started eating.

"Ahsoka this looks delicious!" My father said with a smile, "Ya Ahsoka this looks great!" Malin quickly agreed. "Well, what are you guys waiting for?" I asked and started to eat.

I grabbed a few steaks, a bowl of soup, and some bread. 

"Malin, didn't you want to tell Ahsoka what you did today?" Mom asked her glancing at me, "Oh Ya! I made a friend today!" She began "Her name is Zinny, she's really nice! She's a twi'lek from Resdin, she's on vacation with her parents, she has yellow skin, it's SO pretty! She even helped me with my chores today! Like bringing guests more towels and soap, and stuff. I really want you to meet her!" She said in almost one breath. "You'll have to introduce me tomorrow," I said with a smile.

"What did you do today Ahsoka?" Dad asked. "I went for a walk, then went hunting," 

I'm not the best at conversation, so my answers are usually straight to the point and vague.

(Me irl)

We finished eating and cleaned up the table, Malin and I helped Mom with the dishes, then we all got ready for bed. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I crawled into bed that night and called Lux. 

However, when he didn't pick up, a feeling of worry washed over me, tho I relaxed when I remembered him telling me he had a lot of work to do today and realized he probably fell asleep at his desk working like he usually does when he has a busy day. 

but just to be safe, I reached out through the force and felt for his presence, when I found it both slightly stressed and relaxed, (if that's even possible,) I smiled to myself and decided to read for an hour or two before bed.

A/N

Hey guys!!!

Wow, I can't believe I wrote 970 words!!!!! 

So apparently the animal Ahsoka encountered when she was little was a Raxshir, but I'm not gonna go back through and change it, plus I don't want to. Just thought I should let you know that.

I have a question for you guys, would you rather me,

A) Continue to update this book chapter by chapter, 

or

B) Put this book on hold, plot it out, and post 2-3 times a week.

I personally don't really care either way. It's basically quantity or quality... Sorta.

Have a wonderful day/night! See ya soon!

(I hope)