Chapter 11

A/N This chapter is dedicated to WindAuothor! Thank you SO much for your support through comments, votes and following me! When I saw your comment last night I was so excited! And you've got me inspired to keep going on this book. So ya thank you and ily!

Lux

She kissed my cheek and left the room once I was sure she was out of earshot I shouted "Yes!" and went inside to do some work before I went to bed, I was used to staying up late working. But as hard as I tried I just couldn't focus on anything except Ahsoka. her big beautiful blue eyes, her light laugh, her soft lips...

Ugh, focus Lux! Yes, she's beautiful, and smart, but you need to focus on work!

I couldn't focus. So I decided to go to bed and work tomorrow morning.

Anakin

I woke suddenly in the middle of the night.

I sense a presence I have not felt since...

Ahsoka!

I jumped out of bed and raced down the hall, honing in on her force signature.

Finally at the end of the hall, stood a togruta girl, "Ahsoka?" I whispered, "I-Is it really you?"

"It's been a long time master," she said, turning around.

I ran to her and wrapped her up in my arms, she stiffened at first, but relaxed a little and returned the gesture. I had finally found my sister.

I broke the hug and asked "Ahsoka, w-what are you doing here on Onderon?" I asked the fact that I found her still sinking in. "The force told me too, so I came,"

"I'm just so glad to see you," I sai hugging her again.

This time she broke the hug, "Ma- I mean, Anakin, I need to get going, besides, I'm sure Padmé is missing you right about now," she replied with a smirk. I stared blankly then nearly yelled, "WHAT?!" at the top of my lungs. I then winced hoping nobody heard that. "Everyone knows" she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I just kept staring at her

You gotta be kidding!

"G'night Skyguy," She said as she walked away. "Ahsoka wait!"

She turned around "Yeah?" "Please come back tomorrow." I pleaded.

She didn't reply and walked away. I went back to my room, I would tell Padmé in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ahsoka

I woke to a beautiful morning, the sun rays were shining through my window and warmed my face.

I sighed contently as I got up to start my day. After getting dressed and polishing my lekku, I took a walk through the streets of Iziz, it was so beautiful as the light shone on the fabrics, jewelry and flowers.

After wandering around for an hour, I decided to go try to see Lux.

I hope it won't be weird after kissing and all.

I went to the palace and the guard asked what I wanted and whatever. "I've come to see senator Bonteri," I stated plainly. He raised an eyebrow but pulled out his communicator, "senator Bonteri, there is someone here to see you," he said with an eye roll.

"Who is it?" Lux asked. "An old friend," I answered for the guard.

"Send her up!" He said with a little too much enthusiasm. "Yes sir," the guard once again rolling his eyes.

He opened the doors and once there was no one around I ran to where I thought Lux's rooms were. I took me a couple minutes to find it but at least I made it!

I knocked on his door and when he saw me his gray eyes lit up.

"Ahsoka!" He cried.

"Morning Lux," I replied with a yawn.

He ushered me in and we sat on his couch. And talked about whatever came to mind, I felt like I could tell him anything, and when I was with him I felt like nothing else mattered.

A/N Heyyyy so what did ya think?

Next chapter will be Anakin's POV!

This chapter was longer than I expected! I wrote it in a span of like less than two hours probably.

If you would like your original character to be in my book plz comment on the A/N in chapter 9! The time for that character is coming up, so if you're interested plz go check that out!

I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are!

Thanks again WindAuthor!

Byeee!!!!