Chapter 2

A/N Happy May the Fourth be with you! I will try to post a chapter every day of star wars week, some of them may be short but I will do my best! Enjoy!

Ahsoka

This morning I said goodbye to Dex, I'm on my way to Shili. The alarm went off to alert me I was coming out of hyperspace. I saw Shili for the first time in 13 years, it was beautiful, so bright and colorful.

I piloted my ship down to the planet's surface, I left my ship at the port. I went to find a place to stay, there was a village a few yards away, I walked to the village and went to the hotel. behind the front desk was a young togruta girl about 11 to 13 years old, She had purple skin and white and blue striped lekku, and she also had pure brown doe eyes.

 behind the front desk was a young togruta girl about 11 to 13 years old, She had purple skin and white and blue striped lekku, and she also had pure brown doe eyes

A/N I made the picture and I am so excited about how it turned out! plz, let me know what you think in the comments! Read on!

"Welcome to the village Inn, how can I help you?" she asked, "I would like to rent a room for a few weeks," I replied. I checked out a room, and as I handed her the credits she started asking questions, "I'm Malin, what's your name?" she asked "I'm, uh, Ashla." I responded, hoping she didn't catch my hesitation. "cool, where are you from? well obviously you were born here you're a togruta after all, but you know that obviously," she rambled. "Coruscant," I said simply, as I went up to my room. "It was nice to meet you!" she called, I stopped and turned "You too," I said with a smile.

I unpacked and got settled, I changed into a tank top and yoga pants. I sat on my bed, reading the Holo news. there were headlines about the temple bombing, stuff about the senet, but one headline caught my attention, it said,

'Onderon joins galactic republic, as stated by King Dandup and Seneter Lux Bonteri'

Lux, he finally joined the republic, too bad it was after l left. I miss him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Malin brought in dinner. "I didn't order any dinner," I said, "it's complementary, first night you get free dinner," she chirped, I took a bite, I hadn't had food from Shili since I was four years old, it was amazing.

"like it? my mom made it herself," she beamed, "it's delicious, tell your mother she did a wonderful job," I replied. She had a huge grin on her face, as she left, probably to tell her mom what I said, I chuckled at the thought.

Anakin

Dex told me she left for Shili, and honestly, I'm depressed, I tried to get the council to send me to Shili but they said she probably went to Shili to get away from us, they're probably right but I need her. "Anakin come in," it was Obi-wan, "what do you want Obi-wan?" I asked, the annoyance clearly in my voice. " Meet me in briefing room 3," he said, "on my way"

when I arrived, I saw Obi-wan, Mace, and Master Yoda, I joined them as they stood around the holo table in the middle of the room.

"Herd of Senator Amidala's trip to Shili have you?" Master Yoda asked, "I have, but what does that have to do with anythi-" "Anakin" Obi-wan interrupted, "You are to company her to Shili because it being a neutral planet, they will not allow republic troops."

Shili!

"you want me to go to Shili?" I asked skeptically, "Believe me Skywalker you were not our first choice," Mace said as cheerful as ever, "wanted to send Master Ti we did, but on Kamino, she is," Master Yoda said. "also Padme did request you," Obi-wan said with a knowing look,

HE KNOWS?!?!

I thought dumbfounded, I know I wasn't that discreet but how could anyone find out?

I was brought back to reality when Mace reminded me I was there as a bodyguard not to look for Ahsoka. I bowed and went to prepare for the trip.

Ahsoka

I've been on Shili for a couple of days, Yesterday a senator arrived at the palace to see the King and Queen.

someone knocked on the door, "Come in," It was Malin, she had a cart with towels, soap, and the like, "Morning Ashla! I wanted to let you know that my mom said thank you for the compliment about her cooking." she chimed. I smiled, "of course." I said. She finished what she was doing and smiled as she left.

There's something about her that's almost, familiar.

-| ⁜※⁜⁂|-

I decided to go explore the village, it was beautiful, with so many colors, and smells, the togruta people are hunters, our colors are meant to help us blend in with the colorful landscape, and being hunters, we are naturally carnivores. the smell of meat cooking everywhere was absolutely AMAZING! I decided to go for a walk in the woods.

I walked along the path, but something called to me, to go off the path and into the woods, perhaps the force. I left the path and walked for a long time. finally, something told me to stop. I looked around, I was surrounded by tree roots, and, was that, blood?

Akul nest!

I thought, about to run but something told me not to. all of a sudden it was there, standing in front of me was the Akul. I froze assessing the situation, if it attacked me I could dodge it. but there was something about this Akul that was, familiar. I had once killed an Akul before, but other than that I've never encountered one before, right?

it came closer, slowly. growling and snarling.

Somehow the closer it came the less afraid of it I was. it backed me against a tree, I reached my hand up to touch its nose. It stopped growling, then it hit me, I did know this Akul when I was a year old my mother took me hunting, I was Taken by an Akul, this Akul!

I moved my hand to stroke its fur gently, it did the last thing I expected, it nuzzled into me! I laughed, a wild Akul is cuddling me and purring!

That's when I realized I didn't know where I was or how to get back. Then I had a crazy idea, I asked the Akul if it would give me a ride back to the path, and in response, it bent over beckoning me to get on, I slowly moved onto its back, once I was settled it took off running within a few minutes we were back at the trail. I thanked the Akul and went back to the village.

As I walked back to the village I thought,

I just road an Akul!

A/N So what do you think about Malin? isn't she cute? honestly, I feel like she is the extroverted version of me(sort of :P).

I'm curious, who else wishes they were a togruta? I know I do, hair is such a hassle, and togrutas are BEAUTIFUL!!! and so is Shili! Not to mention all the meat I could want!

Plz comment like and share! until next time, May the fourth be with you!