Chapter 14

Ahsoka

"There you are Lux, I was about to leave without you," I said playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," He replied with a smirk.

We boarded the ship and headed for Shili. While in hyperspace, Lux broke the silence, "Ahsoka," "Yeah?" I replied, "What are your people's customs?" I sent him an inquisitive look, He then elaborated, "I want to know what your people say for greeting, if they shake hands, all that stuff,"  he said in his dreamy voice. "well, we shake hands, you always address your elders as miss and Mr. you can probably just call my parents their names though..."

I continued informing Lux about our culture until the alarm saying we were coming out of hyperspace sounded.

We came out of hyperspace and I heard Lux gasp at the beauty of the planet, much like I had done when I first saw it, I chuckled under my breath as Lux stared at the planet with wide eyes.

I landed the ship and we started walking to the village.

when we got to the village I went straight to my family's hotel knowing that's where they were. I walked in and saw Malin bent over with her back turned to us behind the front desk.

"I'll be with you in a moment!" she called, "Take your time," I replied, upon hearing my voice her head shot up and she turned to face me, her whole face lighting and before I could blink, she was warping her arms around my waist in a hug, I hugged her back as she said, "I missed you SO much!" "Same here Mai," I replied quietly. after a few seconds, I remembered Lux was standing there, "Mai, this is my friend Lux, Lux, this is my little sister, Malin," I introduced them with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Malin," Lux greeted, "You too Lux! And please, call me Mai," she replied.

She then led us downstairs to my family's house.

It's nice to be home.

I thought to myself as I walked to the couch. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable Lux!" He looked kind of awkward and out of place, but he visually relaxed at my words.

"Thanks 'Soka," he said as he sat on the couch next to me.

I chuckled as my parents then came in and gave me hugs and kisses, talking about how much they missed me. "I missed you too," I said hugging back. I then introduced them to Lux, "Mom, Dad, this is my friend Senator Lux Bonteri, Lux these are my parents," I said as they shook hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you Senetor," My dad said, "the pleasure is all mine, Ahsoka has told me so much about all of you. And please, just call me Lux." He replied with a smile.

"Shall we eat?" My mom asked. We then headed to the dining room and ate Akul steak and mashed potatoes. "Ms. Tano this is amazing!" Lux said as he ate. "Thank you so much Lux! And please, call me Pav-Ti," she replied.

During dinner we caught up and Lux told my family about the carlac incident, except for one part he conveniently left out.

Lux

After dinner we continued talking and getting to know each other and I felt like I had known them forever.

Just then, Malin yawned and Nak-Il declared it was time we all got to bed.

He kindly gave me a hotel room for free and I started heading up the stairs, I looked back to see Ahsoka carrying Malin to the room they share.

I smiled at the sight and went to my room.

A/N
Heyyy
Hope you guys liked it!!!

I'm thinking in a couple chapters I'm gonna need that OC, so plz enter your OC if you want him or her to be in it! The questionnaire thing is in A/N in chapter 9 If you didn't know already.

So I know I made an announcement that I'm writing a chronicles of Narnia fanfic, but I'm putting that on hold.
I'm writing a miraculous fanfic now, Adrien/Chat Noir X OC.

I would do X Reader, but making characters for that show is way too fun, and I already have one made.
So I hope you look forward too that!

In case anyone is wondering, I only have Wattpad, no other ff apps or websites or whatever. And I don't have any social media. This is it.

If you have ideas for this book, feel free to let me know because I have no idea where this story is going. 😅

Also! I'm gonna try to be more consistent with my updates. Once or twice a week maybe.

Have a great day!<3