Chapter 9

A/N 

So so so sorry for the slow updates! I haven't been very motivated to write this book I haven't been as excited about star wars as I usually am, I've been more into Narnia, also, I'm having a bit of writer's block. Now, plz enjoy, you don't have to vote, but plz comment! I want to know how I can improve my book.

Lux

The negotiations were short, (😏) as expected. Onderon and Shili came to an agreement quickly, tomorrow we are drawing up a treaty. 

I went to my room and got ready for bed, politics always make me tired, I got in bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

Anakin

We left the throne room and went to our rooms, "G'night Padmé" I whispered, "G'night Ani," She replied as she closed the door, I went to my room and meditated, I had to find out where Ahsoka was. I saw her walking through the streets of Iziz, she suddenly looked around as if she was looking for someone when Iziz disappeared, I opened my eyes to see my room. 

She must be blocking force users from seeing her, I thought. But she's in Iziz!

I decided that tomorrow morning I would find her.

Ahsoka

I was going back to the hotel I was staying in, when suddenly I felt like I was being watched, Feeling the presence of a force user I concealed my force sensitivity, and went to my room. 

I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands.

what am I gonna do? Anakin won't rest until he finds me. I can't leave Onderon yet, the force still wants me here. I thought. 

Maybe I should meditate, I pondered,

I sat on my bed in a meditative position and closed my eyes, I sat there for an hour, without seeing anything, I decided to go to sleep and figure it out in the morning.

Time Skip

I woke up fairly early in the morning, I decided to try meditating again, for a long time I saw nothing when I saw Lux, I didn't understand when the voice of the Daughter said;

"Go"

I got up and went to the palace. I arrived at the palace gate, as expected the guards wouldn't let me in. I told them I was a friend of Lux and they called him.

"Senator Bonteri, a togruta girl by the name of Ashla would like to see you. She claims to be a friend of yours."

He stared at me the whole time he spoke.

"Ashla? I don't know anyone named Ashla."

Crap I forgot to tell him my cover name!

"He knows me by my nickname, Ahsoka."

"She claimed you know her nickname, Ahsoka," He said, in a 'this is a waste of time' tone of voice.

"Ahsoka! Let her in."  He then hung up, and the guards let me in, rolling their eyes. One then escorted me to his room. I walked into the room, it was a nice size, he had a rather large desk and a cozy looking bed. As I walked through his room, I heard him call my name, "Ahsoka, I'm on the balcony," I wasted no time and went to stand by his side. 

The view was amazing, it overlooked the city of Iziz, and you could see into the forest,

The sunsets from here must be amazing.

I thought, "So, what's up?" He asked I gave him a quizzical look, "Why did you want to see me?" he inquired, "The force wanted me to, for some reason." I replied. "Well, maybe if we talk you'll figure it out," he proposed, "well, it wouldn't hurt to try," I replied with a smile.

A/N

I am sososooooo sorry for taking so long to update!

I'm having a little contest, whoever comments, votes, and shares this story has a chance for their oc to be put in this book, I will need;

their name

their species

physical appearance, eye color, skin color, etc.

their gender (male or female, any that are LGTBQ+ will be automatically eliminated.)

some personality traits eg. funny, kind, perky,

their affiliation, seppy or republican, and imperial or rebel, (both are important)

in a few sentences describe their background

any other important details if I forgot anything.

Comment details here!

Have a nice day!!