Part 6 :

Next morning, Wei ying woke up early as usual, got ready for hospital, did his breakfast, took his necessary stuff, gave Mei to aunt luna and then left for hospital.

---------

Time skip :

It was 2:30pm already. Wei ying came out of the emergency ward. He looked pale and tired.

Wen Qing congratulated Wei ying as the operation went successfull.

The patient's condition was worsening with time. There were only 40 percent chances for the patient to survive and for the operation to be successful but with God's will, the operation went successful. The patient was shifted to normal ward.

Wen Qing said, "Wuxian! Go home. Get some rest. You have been standing for 4 hours straight".

Wei Ying nodded. He went to the changing room to change the bloodied clothes. Wei ying then took his stuff and came out of the hospital.

Wei Ying had forgotten that today he will have to go with wangji for shopping.

Wei Ying just wanted to lie down on his soft bed and sleep for at least 2 hours.

Wei Ying got shocked as he saw wangji coming in his direction.

Wangji asked looking at wei ying with concern, "Wei ying! You ok?"

Wei Ying said with a tired smile, "im ok. Today i did an operation which continued for 4 hours. Thankfully the operation went successfull and the patient is safe".

Wangji said, "That's good to hear that the patient is safe and the operation went successfull. Im proud of you Wei ying".

Wei Ying smiled.

Wangji, "let me take you home".

Wei Ying nodded but then said remembering something , "Wangji! You said we'll go for shopping".

Wangji said, "Wei ying! It's ok. We can go tomorrow or some other time. You look tired and weak. You need rest. For me nothing matters more than your health".

Wei Ying gave a warm smile to wangji hearing this.

Wangji then took wei ying towards his car. They both sat in the car. Wangji fasten the seat belt for wei ying. Then wangji started driving.

----------

Wangji came inside wei Ying's apartment carrying him in bridal style. Wei ying was so tired that he slept in the car. Wangji didn't wanted to disturb Wei ying that's why he picked him up. Wangji had already taken the apartment keys from Wei ying earlier.

Wangji brought him inside the bedroom. Wangji after gently lying Wei ying on the bed covered him with a blanket. Wangji smiled looking at Wei ying because Wei Ying was looking like a baby while sleeping. Wangji softly kissed on Wei Ying's forehead.

Wangji then came out of the room. Wangji looked around the apartment. This apartment wasn't that large. There was a small kitchen, a small dining area, a bedroom, small living room and a guest room.

Wangji decides to cook something for Wei ying. So he went to the kitchen. Wangji started looking for the ingredients and in some time he found all the ingredients.

Wangji washed his hands and then started his work, i,e cooking food for Wei ying.

---------

Wei Ying slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. He was in his bedroom. Wei ying got up and sat on the bed.

Wei Ying thought, "How did i came here? I slept. Did wangji carried me here?... Oh no.... The neighbors might have seen. If Lili had seen, she'll tease me a lot. Oh Godd".