Part 4:

Don't like, dont read...
No negative comments kindly...

This story is just a Fanfiction, it has nothing to do with reality.

Kindly dont compare it to real life.

______________________________________

Wei Ying was waiting for Wangji. He had already washed his hands in the washbasin.

After sometime lan Wangji came back. He was talking on the phone with someone.

Wangji cut the call as he reached the table where wei ying was sitting.

Wangji gave a smile to wei ying. Wei ying smiled in return. Wei ying got up from his seat and hugged wangji. Wangji wrapped his arms around wei ying.

For sometime, they stayed like this. They parted when they heard the door opening sound.

They glanced at the direction and saw a waiter carrying a tray of food. Another waiter was carrying another cake. It was a birthday cake.

Wangji gestured Wei Ying to sit. Wei ying and wangji settled down on the chairs. The waiter served the dishes.

Wei Ying loved the aroma of the food. The waiter bowed to them saying "enjoy your meal", and then left from there closing the door.

Wei Ying was shockingly looking at the birthday cake on which was written "happy birthday my love Wei ying".

Wei Ying looked at wangji with love.

Wangji said, "happy birthday my love".

Wei Ying said wipping his tears, "Wangji! Than... Thank you so much. I love you".

Wangji said, "my pleasure wei ying. And... I love you more. Im glad you accepted my love and you waited for me for such a long time".

Wei Ying gave a warm smile to wangji.

Wangji said, "let's start eating otherwise the food will get cold
We'll cut the cakes later after lunch".

Wei Ying nodded.

Wangji served food for wei ying. Wei ying also served food for wangji. Then they started eating.

Wangji took a spoon full of chicken soup and gestured wei ying to open mouth and to eat. Wei ying drank the soup from the spoon.

Wangji said, "you feed me too".

Wei Ying chuckled. He took a spoon full of Chinese rice and gave it to wangji.

Just like that, they enjoyed their food while feeding each other.

Wangji and wei ying first cut wei Ying's birthday cake and then cut the cake, on which "wangxian" was written, together.

Wangji fed the cake to wei ying. Wei ying also fed the cake to wangji.

Then they started eating the cake. Both the cakes were so yummy.

Wangji was looking at wei ying and licking his lips since wei ying was eating the cake messily. Some cream was sticked on the sides of his lips.

Wangji got up from his seat. Wei ying gave wangji a confused look.

Wangji grabbed Wei Ying's neck and pressed his lips on wei Ying's lips. Wei ying was stunned by the sudden action but then he started responding to the kiss. Wangji was sucking wei Ying's lips. Wangji licked the cream that was sticked to wei Ying's lips sides.