Part 2:

Don't like, dont read...
No negative comments kindly...

______________________________________

The next morning, wei ying woke up with the sound of alarm. He rubbed his eyes and then got up from his bed. He took out his outfit for today and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

---------

Wei Ying came out of the bathroom. He took his necessary stuff and then went out of the room.

Mei (kitty) came towards wei ying and started rubbing her back with wei Ying's leg.

Wei Ying smiled. He picked up Mei saying "good morning mei".

Mei meows. Wei ying patted Mei's head. He then kept Mei back on the floor and himself went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself.

----------

Wei Ying came out of his apartment. He gave his cat to his neighbor, in which an old aunt lives, and told her to take care of Mei as usual.

That old Aunt, named Cao luna, lives in that apartment with her granddaughter,whose parents died in an accident. Her son is out of country, he works there to earn. He sends money for his mother monthly. Aunt luna had told wei ying that her son Cao jing will come to meet her after a week with his wife and son. Wei ying was happy seeing aunt luna happy.

Wei ying usually spend some time with her in his free time. After wei Ying's parents death in car accident, this old aunt took care of wei ying and comforted him. Aunt luna is close to wei ying. She's like a grandma figure for wei ying.

Wei ying leaves his cat with aunt luna. Mei loves being with aunt luna too. Mei doesn't like getting close to others. She only feels comfortable with wei ying, wen Qing, Cao lili (aunt luna's granddaughter) and aunt luna.

Wei Ying then after bidding farewell to aunt luna, left for XXX hospital (in which he works).

-----------

Lan Wangji was in his office. He got a call from someone. It was from lan Xichen (Wangji's elder brother) He picked up the call.

Wangji : hello! Brother! How are you? How's mom, dad and uncle?

Xichen : hey Wangji! Im good. Mom, dad and uncle are also fine. You tell....any progress?

Wangji : no brother. Not now.

Xichen shockingly asked : wangji! Dont tell me you are not gonna tell him ever.

Wangji : no brother. Its not like this. I am waiting for a good opportunity.

Xichen asked : and when will that good opportunity come?

Wangji : brother! I have thought that I'll confront him tomorrow because tomorrow is his birthday.

Xichen : ohh... Good luck for tomorrow then. I wish you happiness.

Wangji said : thanks brother.

Xichen : no problem. Bye then. Have a good day.

Wangji : mn. You too have a good day.

Xichen then cut the call. Wangji texted someone saying "don't give him those gifts today". Wangji then kept his phone in his pant pocket.

Wangji then continued the work he was doing earlier.

-------------

Time skip :

It was 9:45 pm. Wei Ying was done with his work. He was too much tired. He came back home. He received a message from wen qing who was thanking him.