Extra Part : 🔞🔞🔞

Smut ahead. If you feel uncomfortable you may skip :

Those who are innocent beans like me can enjoy 🤣🤣

______________________________________

Wangji took Wei Ying to their bedroom, carrying him in his arms.

The servants bowed to Wangji and then left from there lowering their heads. Wei ying was embarrassed so he hid his face in Wangji's neck.

Wangji took Wei Ying upstairs. Wangji pushed the door open by his foot, on reaching the bedroom.

Wangji brought Wei Ying near the bed and gently lied him there.

Wei Ying was looking at wangji. Wangji then went towards the door and locked it. Wangji now turned towards Wei Ying with a smirk. Wei ying gulped.

Wangji started coming near Wei ying. He was opening his shirt buttons one by one while looking straight in Wei Ying's eyes. Wei ying felt like he got hypnotized because he couldn't take his eyes off wangji.

Wangji after unbuttoning his shirt, removed it and threw it somewhere on the floor. Wei Ying's mouth wide open after seeing Wangji's muscular body, those six packs, those abbs OMG 😉. Wei ying licked his lips. He wanted to touch wangji. Wangji smirked seeing Wei Ying's reaction.

Wangji stood beside Wei Ying saying, "You can touch me as much as you want... I'm your husband. You have full right on me".

Wangji grabbed Wei Ying's hand and started rubbing it on his six packs. Wangji was feeling good as Wei Ying's hand slide on his body. Wangji closed his eyes, feeling Wei Ying's soft hands.

Wei Ying came back to his senses when he felt that Wangji is taking Wei Ying's hand under his own pants. Wei ying instantly retreated his hand. He blushed thinking how he acted just now.

Wangji chuckled and then removed his pant too. Wei Ying's eyes widened in shock. He covered his face with his hands.

Wangji now pushed Wei Ying on the bed, coming on top of him.

Wangji removed Wei Ying's hands from his face saying, "Wei ying! Don't be shy. Just look at me.... Look how hot i am. Don't you want to see, huh? Don't you want to see how big my little lion is, huh?"

Wei Ying blushed hearing such shameless talks. He was about to say something but Wangji didn't let him say a word as wangji captured his lips.

Wei Ying closed his eyes and started responding to the kiss. They both were kissing softly at first but then the kiss went wild and passionate.

Wei Ying was so lost in the kiss that he didn't noticed wangji opening his shirt buttons.

The kissed for a long time. On being breathless, they parted. By now wangji has unbuttoned Wei Ying's shirt. Wangji removed Wei Ying's shirt off his body and threw it aside.

Wangji now started staring at Wei Ying's upper body. Wei ying was feeling shy. He tried to cover his chest but wangji grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head with his one hand.

Wangji said, "Wei ying! Don't hide your white milky chest from me. I want to taste it so badly. Today.... Lion will mark his territory. Wei ying! Ill eat you raw today".

Wei Ying blushed even more. He tightly shut his eyes. He already knew that Wangji will talk like this on their wedding night.

Wangji now attacked on Wei Ying's neck and started sucking and biting there. Wei ying started moaning. Wangji loved hearing Wei Ying's sweet moans. Wangji came to Wei Ying's chest area while kissing and sucking. He took Wei Ying's one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. Wei ying felt weird at first but then he started enjoying. He wanted more. He was squirming. Wangji loved how wei ying was reacting to his touches. Wangji was pinching and twisting the other nipple. Only moans were escaping from Wei Ying's mouth.