End :

Don't like, don't read...
No negative comments kindly..

______________________________________

Wei Ying and wangji were very happy. Wangji couldn't wait for their wedding because he wanted to eat Wei Ying. Wangji used to tell Wei ying about his wild fantasies and Wei ying would blush. He'd sometimes get scared after hearing such weird type fantasies of wangji.

----------

Days passed by, the mansion that Wangji wanted to be constructed was already completed. Wangji had bought a lot of stuff for his new mansion. Wangji was very excited to see Wei Ying's reaction after seeing this mansion.

---------

Wangji and Wei ying used to spend time together in their free time. Wangji used to pick up Wei Ying from his apartment and drop Wei ying to the hospital.

----------

One day, when wangji dropped Wei Ying to the hospital, he pulled Wei Ying to a corner and started kissing him roughly.

After a long, rough kiss they parted. Wangji then started telling Wei ying that 'Wei Ying looks so beautiful today and he (wangji) wants to eat Wei ying here and now, bite him on his every body part and let him limp so that everyone can see that Dr. Wei Wuxian is already taken and his life partner is very possessive for him'.

Wei Ying blushed pushing wangji aside. Wangji started laughing looking at Wei Ying's cute blushing face.

Wei Ying said, "You are too much shameless".

Wen qing heard this conversation and after that Wen qing used to tease Wei ying for this. She'd also jokingly ask what else Wangji thinks? What are his other fantasies?'

And poor Wei ying wouls blush and would try to shush Wen Qing.

---------

Wangji visited Wei Ying. It was 7:30 pm. Wangji rang the door bell.

After sometime, Wei ying opened the door. Wangji wanted to hug Wei ying but he stopped when he saw wei ying talking on the phone with someone named 'Jiang Cheng'.

Wei Ying said while talking on the phone, "Bye Jiang Cheng. I'll talk to you tomorrow and you must come on my engagement. No excuses".

Wei Ying then cut the call.

Wei Ying said smiling, "Wangji! What a pleasant surprise", saying this wei ying hugged wangji but wangji didn't hugged back.

Wei Ying parted from the hug and looked at wangji who's facial expressions were cold.

Wei Ying asked, "Wangji! What happened to you?"

Wangji asked, "Who's Jiang Cheng?"

Wei Ying said, "he's my friend".

Wangji said, "But i never heard about this Jiang Cheng friend of yours before".

Wei Ying said, "He recently became my friend. Come inside. Ill tell you everything about how i met and how we became friends".

Wangji nodded and he came inside wei Ying's apartment. Wei ying closed the door.

Mei came towards wangji and started rubbing her back with Wangji's leg. Wangji picked up Mei and patted her fur.

Wei Ying said, "Wangji! You wait for me. Ill come back in a while".

Wangji nodded. Wei ying then went away from there.

Wangji settled down on the sofa in the living room. Wangji was petting Mei. Mei purred happily.

After sometime, Wei ying came to the living room holding a tray. He kept the tray on the table. There were two glasses in the tray, filled with mango juice.