Part 3:

Don't like, don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

______________________________________

Wei ying started following the waiter. Wei Ying's heart was beating fast. He was getting impatient to see wangji.

The waiter took wei ying to the top of the restaurant. Wei ying looked around. There was a grass-like carpet lying on the floor which looked like real grass. All the tables were empty. Slow music was playing in the background.

Wei Ying's eyes were looking for someone...desperately. Finally wei ying saw that person....Lan Wangji. Who's wei Ying's only love. For whom wei ying waited for 8 years. Wangji was back facing wei ying, his hands were in his pant pockets.

The waiter said, "Mr. Wei Wuxian! Mr. Lan is standing there. You can meet him", saying this the waiter left closing the door (that was to the top floor of the restaurant).

Wei Ying was frozen on the spot. He wasn't moving. He wanted to call wangji but no voice came out of his mouth. Wei ying wanted wangji to turn around.

Wei Ying came out of his daze when he heard Wangji's deep voice saying, "won't you call my name.. Wei ying?"

Wei Ying glanced at Wangji who now turned towards wei ying. They both were standing face to face. Both of them were looking in each other's eyes.

Unconsciously wei ying started going towards wangji. Wangji was only looking at wei ying. Their eye contact didnt break for a second. It was like they have forgotten to even blink.

Wei Ying came close to wangji. Wei ying was standing at a small distance from wangji. Both of them were lost in each other's eyes.

Wei Ying was looking at Wangji's golden eyes and Wangji was looking at wei Ying's silver eyes.

Before wangji could react, wei ying pushed Wangji on the ground. Wei ying sat on wangji and started hitting him.

Wei ying said hitting wangji, "Lan wangji!.. *punch*...You baddie! You cold hearted man!...*punch*... You are coming in front of me now. *punch*...You don't know how much i have waited for you. *punch*...You dont care about me at all....*punch* You are really bad.... So bad.... *punch*...Arghgh.... I want to beat you now....*punch*...im angry with you...take this punch...*punch*.... Here.... Take more *punch*....huh...take more...*punch*... More...*punch*....".

Wei Ying was continuously punching wangji lightly. Wangji was trying to cover himself from wei Ying's punches. Wei Ying's punches weren't hurting wangji. Wangji was willing to take any punishment from wei ying because he waited wei ying a lot for himself.

Wei Ying suddenly stopped punching wangji. He was breathing heavily. His chest was moving up and down. His face fully red , looking at wangji with shocking expressions.

Wangji at first didnt understood why Wei ying is looking at him with shocking expressions but now he got it. Wangji felt embarrassed because his d*ck was hard and it was poking wei ying.

Wei Ying came back to his srnses. He angrily gripped Wangji's clothed d*ck saying, "lan wangji! Here im beating you, scolding you and are getting hard..... How shameless... Argh....lan wangji! Just what should i do with you".

Wangji said tightly closing his eyes, "Wei ying! Dont grab it too tightly. You are hurting me. If you want to me release then hold it gently and rub it".

Wei Ying looked at wangji with widened eyes and wide open mouth. He couldn't believe what he heard just now from Wangji's mouth.

Wei Ying squeezed Wangji's clothes d*ck after which wangji groaned in pain.

Wei Ying then got up from on top of wangji. Wei ying sat beside wangji. He was still looking at wangji with shocking expressions.

Wangji hurriedly pulled wei ying towards himself and In no time pushed wei ying on the ground and came on top wei ying.

It took some time for Wei Ying to understand what did just happened now.

Wangji said pinning wei Ying's both hands above his (wei Ying's) head using his one hand, "Wei ying! You really need punishment for your actions".

Wei Ying shockingly asked, "punishment? What kind of?"

Wangji said smirking, "you'll know now", saying this wangji attacked on wei Ying's lips. He was kissing wei ying roughly.

Wei Ying was in a daze. His mind couldn't process what's happening now.

Wei Ying opened his mouth when wangji bit on his lips. Seeking the opportunity, wangji slided his tongue inside wei Ying's mouth and started kissing wei ying deeply.

Wei Ying at first protested but then he melted in the kiss and started responding. Both of them were kissing each other hungrily. It was like they were trying to show their true emotions through this soul sucking kiss.

After sometime wei ying started struggling because he was having difficulty in breathing.

Wangji bit on wei Ying's lower lip and then parted from the kiss. Wangji looked at Wei ying.

Wei Ying was breathing heavily with open mouth. Saliva was dripping from the corner of his lips. His lips were swollen and bright red.

Wei Ying looked at wangji after his breathing got stabilized.

Wei Ying's eyes became teary. He pulled lan wangji towards himself and hugged him tightly.

Wei Ying said in a cracked voice, "Wangji! I missed you so much. You can't think of how much happy i am to see you after a long time. I love you. Love you so much. Dont leave me again... Please.... I can't wait anymore. I want to live with you...always. Dont leave again, ok?"

Wangji smiled. His eyes were also teary.

Wangji said patting Wei Ying's head lovingly," i won't leave you again. Im sorry... I let you wait for a long time. And.... I love you too... Love you soo much. I cant live without you too. I want you in my life...always. You were my love, you are and you will always be"..

Wei Ying smiled. He hugged wangji more tightly.

After sometime, wei ying went stiff because Wangji's hard d*ck was again poking him. Wei ying pushed Wangji off him. His face was red.

Wangji was also embarrassed.

Wei Ying said awkwardly, "Wangji! You... You should....umm...go to restroom".

Wangji gave a naughty smile saying, "What's the need for using restroom if i can use you to release?"

Wei Ying shockingly looked at wangji who was wriggling his eyebrows.

Wei Ying said clearly frustrated, "lan wangji! How shameless you are. Gosh! I cant believe you are the same innocent, shy Wangji i used to know. You have became this much shameless ".

Wangji said in a husky tone, "get used to it....because.... I'll be certified shameless on the bed hahaha".

Wei Ying covered his face with his palms saying, "urghh... Get lost. You are making me shy".

Wangji laughed and then got up from there. He went to the restroom to help himself out.

Wei Ying sighed in relief thinking, "Aishh... I can't believe wangji has became this much shameless. How am i gonna live with him.... Goshhhh!!"

Wei Ying then got up from the floor. He then sat on a table which was beautifully decorated. On the table was a beautiful cake on which "wangxian" was written. Wei ying smiled. There were red roses in a vase. Wei ying smelled the roses. He loved the smell. He then sat on a chair and started waiting for wangji.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment......

Thanks for your love and support.....

Love ya all, my marshmallows.....