chapter 27

_🍀_

if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else

"J-jeongin" Jisung stuttered while Minho looked at the boy with scared eyes...

Why was this kid here again? Minho thought, his throat dried up unable to speak

"What do you mean by that Jeongin?" Jisung mustered up the courage to speak while Jeongin's eyes lowered as he gave Jisung a tight smile" I will explain everything hyung but I don't think this is the right place for it-" Jeongin looked around, Minho sighed getting up with Jisung

"Take care of this kid and don't let him disappear I will return after paying" Minho left after telling Jisung, Jeongin smiled at Jisung "Don't worry this time I'm not running"

"Why? You always run away-" Jisung questions taking his steps near Jeongin

"Not this time, we don't have a lot of time you see hyung," Jeongin said as Jisung gulped weird thoughts were forming one by one but it was soon cut off by Minho who had arrived

"Let's go to the nearby park," Minho said dragging Jeongin as Jisung quietly followed behind they reached Minho detached his hand and looked at Jeongin hoping this time he would finally get the solution of going back to the future-

Jeongin did notice their restless behaviour sighing he knew this was it the time had come-

"From where should I start- "Jeongin heaved a sigh "From the start, where I first entered this timeline or when I first fell in love- or when I became friends with Hwang Hyunjin-"

Minho's and Jisung's eyes widen with a sudden unknown piece of information

"I am from the future even far away from the time where you both come from-" Jeongin started "As time evolved and humans reached the utmost position that everyone had feared even little things were under the control of AI people are nothing but pawns of the other ups this was the timeline that I live, time travel was discovered and only special people were let to use that source to study...I was given a task to study experiences and things from the past, I was supposed to go back to ancient times but due to error I reached here and when I was helpless when I wished to there I met him- "

My first love, Bangchan

Minho and Jisung froze what was even happening they questioned themselves- Jeongin continued

"it was an unexpected thing that had happened to me but it was then it knew thought I would let go I realised I fell hard more than I ever expected to he gave me everything that I never got and made me look into the life that I was never interested of but he gave me everything that I wished for made realise there is something beautiful that exists in this world that was also the time where I met him- Hwang Hyunjin"

"who was my only friend in my real timeline I was left alone, mistreated cast and abused but Hyunjin Hyung treated me and showed me the friendship that I always longed for Jeongin laughed tears forming in his eyes "I know you two must be confused saying this never happened but it did it happen more than one in all the timeline that I was in but you guys forgot-"

"How did we forget you Jeongin how is that even possible" Minho asks"Everything is possible to a human with knowledge, Coming to the past and changing the things that were never supposed to happen was the biggest mistake that could ever be made, The smallest changes can have the most significant impact; that's the essence of the butterfly effect."

"You two must know well by yourself how coming back has changed many things and also the outcomes that have happened in the timeline you loved in before-"