13 PROBLEM SOLVE ?

Taehyung returned in his apartment, removing his snickers virgously he went to his room. He sat side of the bed cupping his hairs frustradely. Recalling the moment that happened earlier, his eyes were closed thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was staring at his hand where he got a small cut when he threw flower pot on the floor. he was thinking about their fight.That's make him feel worse.

He replayed that moment when he unknowingly said that you know how I feel since she left me that time taehyung frowned on that statement. Like he dosen't know what taehyung went through. Other side his own family members would take decision like this is shock for him.

Taehyung – Enough is Enough now!

He sighed and went towards wardrobe, he was searching his passport and identity document he found it in his drawer. Then he took his small luggaged bag and placed it on the bed. He turned and find his wallet and he found it in another drawer but he felt weird.

He checked it and he got a bracelet. He frowned and about to throw in dustbin cause he never have any bracelet like this. His attention caught by the latter R that was MEENAZ American diamond CZ AD crystal gold plated love heart shape, Adjustable bracelet.

 His attention caught by the latter R that was MEENAZ American diamond CZ AD crystal gold plated love heart shape, Adjustable bracelet

His frown deepen staring at the bracelet. Questions start forming in his head.

Who's bracelet is this? and how's this bracelet came in my wallet? It's definetly not my bracelet! Then who's? I was thinking whos named is started with "R" then suddenly relization hit me. my mind stopped on that girl, Her name was Ria. Is this her bracelet? But how's that bracelet came in my wallet? Is she know her bracelet is with me? but then I'm not sure is this really her bracelet or not! – his thoughts.

He was checking it then suddenly door opened and hide it bracelet in his poket instantly. Mr. Kim entered in his room.

Mr. Kim – What is this?

He ignored Mr. Kim's question and throw his shorts and pants on that bag from the wardrobe.

Mr. Kim – I asked you something! Where are you going?

His voice raised a bit. Taehyung sighed and turned his head to Mr.kim.

Taehyung – Dad! You already know what decision grandma going to take, right?

Mr. Kim averted his gaze from taehyung to blank wall. Taehyung waiting for the answer but didn't got any, He shook his head and huffed.

Mr. Kim – Yeah! I knew it, last days Matriarch called me to discuss this, and I'm with her decision, Trust me this decision good for you two. And why are you furious? You should be happy that finally, what you both wanted happened.

Taehyung chuckled in frustation and Mr. Kim staring at him in desbelief.

Taehyung – YEAH! I AM SO HAPPYYYYYY