Ch 5

An: **This chapter is explicit and contains mentions of blood and violence, as well as mentions of abortion. Somnophilia with consent (an act of doing a sexual act while your partner is sleeping)** Hey guys, I've missed you all. This was written to Next by The Weeknd. This one is a little long but there were some important things and drama to discuss. I hope you guys like it and thank you so much. Also, Happy Halloween guys :) Also... the mood video will be posted tomorrow. 

You were walking through the dark halls of the brothel, heading towards the elevator to descend to your room for work. Hoseok called your name and asked you to hold the doors for him. Confused because his office was not downstairs with Yoongi's. He backs you to the corner, looking into your eyes, smiling, "Hello beautiful, are you ready to work?" Staring up at him, heart beating fast. His hand trails to the buttons on the wall and he manually stops the elevator.

Slowly swallowing your saliva, "I... Should get downstairs, my boss is waiting." Pinning your hands above your head, he whispers, "Mmmmm, I can be your boss instead." Sucking your cheek between your teeth and nervously chewing on it, "I don't thi-" He cuts off your words with a kiss, trailing the kisses down your body. He gets on his knees in front of you, "Trust me, I can take better care of you than Yoongi." He seductively whispered while sliding your thong down to your ankles.

Placing kisses from your calves up to the softest spot of your inner thigh

Placing kisses from your calves up to the softest spot of your inner thigh. He looks up at you with his beautiful brown eyes, licking his lips, and placing one leg around his shoulder. His heart-shaped lips gently press against your clit, and you groan, "Wh-what about Monica?" He chuckles, "Don't worry about that," his tongue swirls on your sensitive bud then he moves it from side to side. Your head presses hard into the wall of the elevator. Looking at the two of you in the mirrored glass with eyes low in front of you, moaning his name.

His tongue teases your entrance then he hums when he feels your pussy squeeze around it. Biting your lip, gripping his hair while his tongue rapidly moves inside you, "Oh... Ahhh." Just as you were about to cum, you moan so loudly it causes your eyes to open from your sleep. It felt so real and in your dazed state feeling like something was off, pulling back the covers, Yoongi is between your legs, smiling, lapping up your arousal. You began gripping the sheets in pleasure and pain because you were still sore from the night before, writhing from his touch. He loves watching you then kisses your clit and finger fucks you. Your legs begin to shake and your stomach contracts, close to cumming, he says in a low raspy, "Cum for me."

Closing your eyes tight, erupting all over his fingers, he quickly removes them and his tongue enters you, moving it up and down as your cum trickles down his throat. He opens your legs and crawls up to kiss you, he smiles into the kiss, "You taste so good" then teases your entrance with his dripping dick. Loudly wailing as he roughly fucks you. Holding onto his ass, gasping for air as you feel him slide in and out of you, "Unghhhh GOD!!" You scream as the fast pace continues. Your hands slowly creep up his back and you feel his back muscles flex as he pounds into your pussy. The bedrocks hard into the wall and after a few more minutes, he cums inside of you.