Ch3

AN: Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well, I've missed you all. This chapter was written to Bad Intention by Niykee Heaton and Migos and Gangsta by Kehlani. Do we feel like Yn and Sybil are going to have some problems in the house? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. How do we feel about her crush and do we feel like she will snap out of it. I don't have a lot to say in this note but please enjoy and I will see you all in the next update. The mood video will be posted on all of my socials. I hope you have a beautiful day. Thank you for stopping by.

The next morning you were awakened by a kiss on your cheek, "I have to get ready for work, I have something for you on the dresser when you get up." You grumble with your eyes closed, "Mmhmm... I'll see you later." He whispers, "I love you," then scurries off of the bed to shower. You say in a groggy, "Yeah, you too," then closed your eyes to fall back asleep. You weren't resting very long when you hear him singing in the room: Wake you up in the middle of the night to say, I will never walk away again, I never gonna leave this bed. Your eyes open and you look in his direction, he's wrapped in a towel with his dark hair wet and slicked back. He's searching for clothes to wear to work that day. His singing gets louder as if he's trying to keep you awake. Closing your eyes again in many failed attempts to drown out his sound.

He has a beautiful singing voice but it was so damn early, squinting your eyes to see what he's doing next. You see him smirking and facing your direction and singing to the top of his lungs: Take it, take it all, take all that I have, Give it all away just to get you back. While he's drying off with the towel. You realize he's doing this on purpose, he wants you to see him, to stay up, to have a reaction but you refuse to give him the satisfaction this time. You must admit he has the most gorgeous stomach, though he did not have abs, he was toned, and fit. It was perfect and you couldn't wait to place kisses and bites all over. Closing your eyes pretending to be asleep with your mind racing about him. He's practically seen you naked already and you laid there pondering what he would look like completely nude. God, he was so fine and your thoughts refused to quiet down.

You are still pretending to be asleep but he continues singing, eventually, you feel the bed dip down behind you and his long arms wrap around you

You are still pretending to be asleep but he continues singing, eventually, you feel the bed dip down behind you and his long arms wrap around you. Oh my god, he smells so good, you thought. He kisses your cheek and whispers, "I'll see you after work my love, call me if you need me." And just like that, the bed returns to its original shape then you rolled over and went back to sleep. Deep in your slumber and it was so nice to not have to wake up and work from 8am to 11pm every day. It was so hard on your mind and body but you were making things happen the best that you could. Waking a couple of hours later to the sunlight peaking through the blinds that were opened slightly, smelling the breakfast that Sybil was preparing for you. Lazily, you walked to the dresser and opened the white box with white lace wrapped around it.

You began to blush, it's only been two days and he's buying you gifts already. Your hands begin to shake when you pick up the box, pulling open the lace a note falls out: Please come with me tonight for dinner with some friends, I miss you already. Shaking your head, oh my god, this guy, as you slowly open the box. When you peel back the tissue paper, a bright pink strapless dress is neatly folded in it with a 3-tier diamond pear-shaped necklace with matching rings underneath the dress. You gasped because it was beautiful... When did he have time or money to buy this? You can't accept gifts like this, it didn't seem right because of your arrangement. You immediately message him: