Ch 2

AN: Hey guys, I'm back. I've missed everyone. How do we feel about this chapter? It's too early to tell but do we think Yoongi is in love with her? How do we feel about Hoseok's minor introduction to the story, his character will further develop as well. Was the maid right in telling her that information? I didn't have a clear inspiration for this but I needed to start introducing the minor details before the fun stuff happens. More characters will be added as the story progresses. I hope you all enjoy and I'd like to come back sooner for the next update. I wrote this to Wus Good/ Curious by PARTYNEXTDOOR :).

Sunday you ended up sleeping and eating all day nursing your hangover. You never drink often but you were very nervous and tried to keep up with him on Saturday. You got your clothes ready for work on Monday because in your head none of this is real until he proves to you otherwise. I mean sure he picked you up in a limo, but he could have easily rented that shit. You hated to admit that he was insanely gorgeous and though you really needed this money, it almost felt wrong taking it from him. These types of things never happen, honestly, and especially not for you. You decided to text him:

Did this man really say, "I love you?" What the fuck? Why were you willing to risk it all for this detective that you just met at the hospital that day? Getting ready for work the next morning, showering with hot water and the steam clouds the bat...

Did this man really say, "I love you?" What the fuck? Why were you willing to risk it all for this detective that you just met at the hospital that day? Getting ready for work the next morning, showering with hot water and the steam clouds the bathroom. Singing: Right now I'm in the state of mind, I wanna be in like all the timeee, Ain't got no tears left to cry. Hopping out of the shower, "JESUS... FUCK!!" The beautiful man chuckles, "Hello darling, I didn't mean to startle you, why didn't you have your phone with you?" Showing him the counter, he looks at the missed call notification, "Um, uh... It was on silent... Wait, I don't owe you an explanation for shit." His expression turns dark and before he can speak, "Don't look at me like that. You can't just pop up in MY house," you trail off remembering the key you left outside. He smirks, "No, you're right but after today, you're my bitch, and don't forget that."

He stares at you drying off in the mirror, "Did you really save me in your phone as fuckface?" Loudly chuckling, "I-I did and don't look at me

He stares at you drying off in the mirror, "Did you really save me in your phone as fuckface?" Loudly chuckling, "I-I did and don't look at me..." His deep voice hums, "You are my investment... Come." Rolling your eyes, "Don't we have things-" "OVER HERE... NOW!!!" Holding your breath, walking towards him, and peeking at his face, "Yes sir," you whisper. Putting his face close to yours, "Good girl," as he moves you toward the counter. He motions for you to sit up there and he stares into your eyes. Unable to speak, with your legs crossed, you gulp on nothing looking into his dark brown eyes. He's so close, you feel his breath on your neck, then his soft lips brush right under your chin. He's placing soft kisses, your legs wrap around his waist and your towel is barely hanging on.