Ch 4

AN: ** This chapter mentions cockwarming** Hey everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I missed working on this story as well and am so excited to write again. Part of this was written to Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce (IDK why but yes). I also wrote this to Beautiful by Bazzi and Camila Cabello. I enjoyed writing this chapter so much. I know, I say that pretty often. I'd say I'll make a mood video but ya girl has covid yall, she got me again so I'm undecided if I'll do one. I'm doing okay guys, I've been writing and resting up. It helps me pass the time since I don't know if you guys were aware but I work a lot of jobs. I guess this was the universe telling me to slow down. How do ya'll feel about Sybil and her jealousy? Do you guys feel like yn is finally going to wake up? More fun stuff will start happening next chapter, I promise. I hope you all are doing well and please take care of yourselves. I'll see ya'll in the next update. :) xoxo.

It's been a week since that man touched you and it still feels weird to share this home with someone who doesn't belong to you. You never thought you'd just agree to live with a good-looking stranger but you were getting stir-crazy being in this place. Desperately, you wanted Yoongi inside of you and didn't know how to tease him and convince him to just get it over with. You walked downstairs after taking a shower and getting dressed for the day and were greeted by Sybil making your breakfast, "Sleeping beauty has awakened." You chuckle making yourself a coffee, unsure of how to address her because something about her seems off today. You just smiled at her and took a deep breath, "Good morning to you too," watching her cook, "Question?"

She pauses while stirring the eggs and briefly looks at you, "Yes?!" Moving closer to her, "I just want my time to be better in this house, I don't want there to be any issues between you and me." She proceeds to finish your scrambled eggs, "I'm listening," smiling at her, "I'm not so good with words all the time but can you tell me about yourself?" She huffs and rolls her eyes, and before she can say anything, "Enough of the attitude Sybil... I'm coming to you as a woman... What's the deal, do you hate me or something? Are you like... In love with Yoongi or..." She scoffs, "And what makes you think I love Mr. Min. Despite his line of work, he is a kind gentle soul and quite frankly," she looks at you up and down, "I don't think you're good enough for him, I think you're trash."

Sipping on your coffee, "I obviously am everything he wants because of all the women in the world, he chose me... So." Her brows furrow, "Unfortunately!" Your mouth hangs open in disbelief, "Are you serious right now? I've been nothing but nice to you and you've been a complete bitch. All I did was come in here and ask about you as a person and not as a fucking maid... So fuck you!" She slams the frying pan onto the stove, "Maybe it's none of your business who I am and where I come from. So maybe YOU should stick to your job and be a good little slut, get your money, and get the fuck out." Clicking your tongue on your teeth, "I should beat your ass but I'm going for a walk before I hurt you." She laughs, "Hmph, make sure you tell your boyfriend where you're going... Stupid bitch!" Inching closer to her face, "Shut the fuck up, you're so mad for what reason. I'm out, you better be in a good mood when I return, or else..."

"