3. The Incident

"I love this Ratatouille. It's my go-to dish every time," Vikram exclaimed.
"Spaghetti from this restaurant is a must-try. All the flavours are amazing," exclaimed Pavitra. "Yo bro, I've tried both Ratatouille and Spaghetti and gotta say, pasta is my jam," said Kadambari.
They finished their Dinner and started going towards home. They took a long route towards Ram Vihar. Around 8:50 PM in Vishnu Nagar, the roads were empty and they could drive at good speed as the city got quiet till 9 PM.
Suddenly they saw Traffic and stopped. "Traffic at 9 PM? Isn't It Strange guys?", Kadambari spoke in a voice filled with suspicion, asking a question. "Don't worry about traffic. Plan and make the most of your time while waiting," said Vikram. He looked at his watch and it was 8:55 PM. They were talking about literature books by Shakespeare. After some time, Vikram again looked at his watch. It was still 8:55 PM. He said, "Every time we talk about something interesting, The time just flies away and right now, it hasn't even a minute yet." They continued talking.
Again after some time, He looked at his watch, it was 8:55 PM. In a Suspicious tone, he said "It is still 8:55 PM. I am feeling something wrong". Pavitra said, "Your watch has stopped working, and there's no reason to worry about it." To make sure, Vikram's watch is frozen, Kadambari glanced at her watch. She was surprised to see that her watch was also showing 8:55 PM. She said, " Pavitra, Has my watch frozen too?". Pavitra looked at Kadambari's watch then she looked at her watch and her mobile phone. She was shocked to see all of them were showing 8:55 PM.
"What happened Pavitra? Suddenly you got quiet? Is something wrong?" Asked Vikram in a Worried tone. Pavitra replied "Vikram, all of our Watches and Mobile phones are showing 8:55 PM. This cannot be a coincidence."
"Oh so now you want to say Our time has frozen? Don't be Silly Doc" Vikram said to Pavitra in a Joking manner. "I know Time Freezing is not possible but what can you call this?" Said Pavitra in a worried tone.
"How about we step outside and take a look at the surroundings?" Said Kadambari. Pavitra and Vikram nodded. They stepped out. Vikram said, "Let's go in different directions and look what's happening". They all went in opposite directions.
They all were shocked to see the surroundings.
Everything was Frozen. There was a Cafe nearby, where Vikram went to see and he was in awe. Everyone was time-frozen. He was not able to believe those sights. He came out and started running everywhere. He was not able to understand anything at that moment.
He went back to his car and at the same time, both of them came. "What did you guys see?" He said. "Everything is time frozen Vik," Pavitra said in a worried tone. Kadambari said, "Let's go to our houses and see". They sat in the car and left for Ram Vihar.

The sight they saw made them speechless. They all just had one question in their minds how is this possible?...

To be continued...