7. The Reunion

The group was being led by Mrigrendra, with three of them following him closely, hoping to gain a better understanding of the situation. As they walked, Mrigrendra asked the two accompanying him, "What are your names, Manyavar and Deviyon?" Vikram introduced himself and his companions, and Mrigrendra commented on their attire and appearance. "You all look quite lovely in these outfits," he complimented them. "Thank you, Mrignaresh," they replied with gratitude. As it turned out, "Mrignaresh" was a title that meant "the King of Deers."

The three companions were wearing spectacles, and suddenly they were able to see everything crystal clear. They removed their spectacles and found they no longer needed them. Vikram asked Mrigrendra, "To whom are you taking us?" Mrigrendra replied, "We are taking you to our Emperor. He is warm, kind, and generous, and he loves everyone in this Mayalok equally." Pavitra added, "Then we must meet him. Vikram might help us save our worlds. By the way, Mrignaresh, you were talking about 'them.' So whom did you exactly mean?"

"I meant the Three Sages and the Chikitsak Mahoday," Mriganaresh replied. "You must be their grandchildren." The three companions stopped in their tracks, feeling emotional. "Kad, Pavi, I think we're going to get emotional here," Vikram stated. They both understood exactly what he meant. "Ah, there they are, Maharshigan. We have someone with us," said Mrignaresh. The Maharshigan appeared before them. They were not ordinary people. They were the Three Elemental Sages who had been fighting for Mayalok's survival for the past 30 years.

Vikram, Kadambari, and Pavitra couldn't contain their tears upon seeing who the Maharshigan were. Each of them ran to their respective Nanajis and hugged them tightly. "You've grown up, Vikram. I'm so glad I could meet you again," Vikram's Nanaji, Shashidhar Vaidya, said to him. Shashidhar was the Water Sage of Mayalok, with mastery over 100+ Water and Lightning attacks and defences combined. He had also mastered the powerful Storm Release. "I missed you so much, Aaba," Vikram said, crying.

"Pavi, you've become a good human. I'm glad," Pavitra's Nanaji, Raghavendra Bansal, said to her. Raghavendra was the Wind Sage of Mayalok, with mastery over 100+ Wind and Earth attacks and defences combined. He had also mastered Magnet Release, which proved very helpful. "I missed you so much, Nanu. I can't even express myself at this moment," Pavitra said, crying.

"Kadu, I'm happy I could meet you again," said Kadambari's Nanaji, Indradatt Saxena. Indradatt was the Flame Sage of Mayalok, with mastery over 100+ Earth and Sky attacks and defences combined. He had also mastered Volcanic Release, which was a fierce power. Kadambari was too emotional to say anything at that moment.

Mriganaresh said, "I'm glad to see you all happy. Maharshigan, if you allow, shall we go and meet Mayasamrat?" "Yes, Mriga. Let us go and meet him," Shashidhar replied.

The group made their way to the Royale Palace, which was guarded by snakes. The guards asked who the three companions were, and Raghavendra replied that they were their grandchildren. After being greeted by the guards, everyone entered the palace, which was not only huge but also magnificent, elegant, and gorgeous. There was a lovely swing, beautiful fountains, and attractive light poles. When they reached the Royale Court, the Emperor was absent, and all the courtiers had assembled there. Mrigrendra asked for permission to leave, as he had important work to do, and the Maharshigan granted his request. The sages then went and sat in their respective places, as they were all important people in Mayalok.

Finally, the Emperor arrived, and everyone hailed his name, "All hail to Lord Bhujagendra!" The three companions could not help but wonder what King Bhujgendra would ask of them.

Emperor Bhujgendra's question was looming, and the stakes were high. They had to be prepared for anything, and they had to have the confidence to face whatever came their way. They knew they had what it takes to become the next Sages, and they were ready to prove it. So, when the moment arrived, they stood tall and faced the emperor with unwavering determination.

To be continued...