15. The Love Stories

As the sun began to set, Pavitra eagerly anticipated her meeting with Kartikeya. They had much to discuss and she was eager to hear his thoughts. Meanwhile, Kadambari stood on the balcony, gazing up at the moon, lost in her thoughts about Pranay. His beauty had captivated her and she longed to see him again.

Pavitra joined Kadambari on the balcony and said, "Kad, should we go to the palace? I want to meet Kartikeya."

Kadambari looked at Pavitra and replied, "Okay. But do you think they will be available right now?"

Pavitra's confidence was unwavering as she replied, "Of course! They are the Commanders of the army. Come on, let's go."

As they made their way towards the Palace, Pavitra and her companion spotted two figures in the distance. As they drew closer, they recognized Kartikeya and Pranay, two acquaintances they knew from the court. Kartikeya approached Pavitra and took her hand in a chivalrous gesture, kissing it gently before speaking. "Greetings, Lady Pavitra. I hope you are doing well. If you are free this evening, would you do me the honour of joining me for dinner? Just the two of us?" Pavitra was a little taken aback by the unexpected invitation but managed to stammer out a reply. "I would love to, let's go!" And with that, they set off towards the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Pranay and Kadambari were also looking for something to do. "What do you plan to do now?" asked Pranay. "I don't have any plans." Kadambari didn't hesitate, taking his hand in hers and pulling him along. "Let's go out for dinner somewhere," she suggested confidently. Pranay was impressed by her boldness and agreed to follow her lead.

As the four of them went off in different directions, Vikramaditya and Ahivati were content to spend the evening together in the Palace, enjoying each other's company and the luxurious surroundings.

"Vikram, It is night and a bit cold outside. Would you like to have a bath together?" Ahivati asked in a kinky manner. She was trying to turn on Vikram. Vikram agreed. They both proceeded towards the Royal Hot Springs. The caretakers bowed and greeted both of them. Vikram took his kurta off. The mark of the fangs on still on his chest. Ahivati called closer and asked him to help her take her jewellery off.

He took her necklace off. And while he was taking off her kamarbandh, she had closed her eyes and was breathing fast and then Vikram grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She kept her head on his muscular chest and was red from the inside. They were having some intimacy. Ahivati was able to feel Vikram's hand wrapped around her waist. He then said, "Now let us go in the springs, shouldn't we? But, are we going to bathe in the same spring? Are you comfortable with it?" She replied, "You are going to be my husband. Of course, I am comfortable." They both then entered the spring.

It was pretty hot so they both started sweating after some time. Vikram was relaxed as it was soothing for him. They were holding hands and soon she came towards him. She then wrapped herself around Vikram. She wanted to kiss him badly. But As Vikram had stated about the boundaries, she was hesitant. But she went ahead and gently held his jawline by both palms and kissed him. Vikram went numb. After she backed off, he said, "What are you doing Ahi?! Why did you kiss me right now?" She said, "I couldn't resist myself. I am sorry but I just could not resist." Saying this, she kissed him again. "I am sorry, I just could not get enough of it." He then grabbed her waist and pulled her towards himself and kissed her. "This was my first kiss, Vikram and I am happy it was with you" she said blushingly. After that, they came out of the pool. They went into separate dressing rooms and changed their wet clothes. After that, they went to the dining room. They had a good dinner.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Pavitra and Kartikeya's relations got deeper and deeper. The case was the same with Pranay and Kadambari. After Pavitra and Kartikeya had their dinner, they both had a good talk on the balcony of Kartikeya. Kartikeya was talking about himself and admiring Pavitra from time to time. Slowly, she started feeling sleepy. She fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and lifted her in his arms. He kept her on his bed and she was sleeping peacefully. He went and slept on his couch.

Kadambari and Pranay had a different scenario. They were playing Chess and Kadambari was dominating him in the game. She said, "What would you do If I win?". He replied, "Whatever you say, My Lady". She smirked at him and
checkmated him. He was shocked.
She said, "Now you have to do what I say. Impress me." He was confused. Kadambari was an Introvert, but if she would get comfortable with someone, she would boss them. Pranay said, "I just cannot stop admiring your fiery eyes, It just erupts my Heart with flames." She said, "You are Cheesy, Pranay. I am impressed."

In the grand palace, Vikram and Ahivati had just finished their sumptuous dinner and retired to their luxurious bedroom. They lay on the comfortable bed, admiring the exquisite chandelier that hung above them and conversing about various topics. As Vikram gazed at Ahivati, he was entranced by her stunning blue eyes, which sparkled in the dim light. He couldn't help but express his admiration and called her the Goddess of Beauty. He then eagerly looked forward to their impending marriage. Ahivati was flattered and blushed at his words. Vikram then kissed her forehead tenderly and declared his love for her, promising that she belonged to him forever. Overwhelmed by his affection, Ahivati hugged him tightly and then kissed him again on the lips. When she was done, Vikram playfully asked her why she had kissed him thrice that day, as he had previously warned her about crossing boundaries. Although she felt a bit sad for making him angry, Vikram quickly reassured her that it was alright because she was his beloved and had the right to express her love. Ahivati was lost in his love and felt grateful for his understanding nature.

It seems like our heroes are unaware of the fate that awaits them in the future. A time will come when they will have to stay away from their beloveds for an extended period. What could be the reason behind this separation? What kind of challenges will Vikram, Pavitra, and Kadambari have to face? Only time will tell.

To be continued...