Closer to Christmas

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬🤭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬,
𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓
---------------------------------------------------------
*December 20th*
*Third Person POV*

"I just don't see why you would wear 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 on a day when it's 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨! Does that not sound stupid to you?" Finney argued, walking closer to the school he hated ever so much.

"Well I didn't know! And I'm cold! Give me your jacketttttttt! Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!" Gwendolyn basically begged, rubbing her arms in an attempt to warm up.

"Oh you're cold? WELL NO FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE COLD YOU'RE WEARING SHORT SHORTS AND A FUCKING CROP TOP WITH GOD DAMN SHORT SLEEVES!!!!! I don't want to hear 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 from you for the rest of the day. You brought this upon yourself." He yelled, getting somewhat annoyed, she could tell by the tone of his voice, 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, was not going to be a 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 day.

They walked into the school, Finney walked over to his group of friends and Gwen to hers, you could hear them questioning her outfit from across the world, but nobody really cared. Like at all.

"Hi Finney!!" Griffin said happily, earning nothing more than a glare in his direction.

"Oh shit....." Robin said quietly, knowing this was not going to be a good day for Finney, or for anybody that fucked with him.

"I need to use the bathroom." Finney said, walking away and into the bathroom.

"What a coincidence, Finney Blake. Wasn't expecting to find you in the bathroom." A familiar voice said with some familiar laughter to follow after(They call me Dr.Suess ONG).

"What the fuck do you want Matty." The angry boy spoke, turning his head just enough to glare at the three that stood beside the door.

"Why you so far away? You bitches scared Robin's gonna show up and threaten to beat your asses again?" He hissed, "Well, I don't have the fucking time in the world to wait around for that one to happen. Fuck out my way." He continued, pushing the bullies out of the way and leaving the small room.

"Hey! You think you can talk to us like that? You can't! So don't think we're gonna let that slide." Buzz yelled over the seas of students, following after the fluffy haired boy.

Finney had walk outside, trying to find his friends, they usually walked outside before school really started.

There was a few big groups of maybe 15 to 20 kids, but after a few seconds he'd found who he had been searching for.

"Dipshit! Where ya goin'?" Matty said as the group of three followed after Finney.

"Leave me the fuck alone weirdos! I'm not in the mood to be dealing with your shit today!" Finney said, walking faster to try and get to his friends.

After a few seconds, the small group of bullies had caught up to Finney, and as Buzz and Matty grabbed his arms to hold him back, Matt got ready to beat his ass again.