PICK. UP. THE. PHONE.

*Finney's POV*
*November 18th (Idefk how many days after the last chapter this is.)*

I wake up to the sound of screaming, and soon realize, it's Gwen. I quickly jump out of bed, and rush down the stairs to see what the hell is going on, and I see my father, standing over Gwenny, with a studded belt in his hand, as she lays crying on the floor.

"DAD STOP!" I yell, trying to get him to stop obviously. He just gives me a dirty look, and raises the belt to hit her again.

Not if I can fucking help it.

I run up behind him and take the belt from his hand before he can hit her again.

He turns around to hit me, but surprisingly, I dodge it? Great now I'm gonna get 𝘮𝘺 ass beat later.

I hit him with the belt before grabbing Gwen off the floor, and running. As fast as I possibly can.

For some reason I fell asleep in my school clothes from the day before so I was basically ready, and Gwenny had already gotten ready.

"Gwen, what the 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 did you do?" I ask, winning a stupid grin from the younger girl.

"I dropped his '800 DoLlAr VoDkA' on the floor. Obviously. Why else would he be using the 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘵 on 𝘮𝘦 I mean c'mon?" She says back, and I just give her a surprised look, as we walk to Robin's house. We're going to his house because he's got most of my shit over there. Most of my shit is; my backpack, some of my clothes I left, a toothbrush of mine, and some other shit.

I knock on the door and Gwen just gives me a look? Like.. A knowing smirk. "Shut up" I say as I nudge her shoulder.

Robin opens the door, shirtless, and I can't speak. I'm just standing there, starring awkwardly.

Gwen notices and she rolls her eyes as she explains what happened.

"Oh! Okay. Come in." Robin says as he opens the door a little wider so we can walk in. I'm still standing there starring so Gwenny grabs my hand and drags me inside, and into Robin's room.

"Finn!" She says as she slaps me, bringing me back to reality.

"Owwwwwwww! What the fuck Gwennnnnnnnnnn?" I whine as she starts to explain what I was doing.

Robin walks into the room after she finishes explaining, and I guess he heard what she said because he was 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 shirtless.

I mean, I couldn't help but stare! He was beautiful!! If you knew him, you'd definitely understand why I'm starring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer Finn." He said as he walked over to his closet and threw some of my clothes I had left there at me.

"Go in the bathroom and put those on. You know where it is." He said as he pulled out his tan-ish sleeveless shirt and began to pull it over his head as I walked out.

When I was finished changing and everything, I walked back to the room, but I heard Gwenny start talking, so I stood there outside, to listen.

"He talks about you a lot. It's kind of annoying he does it so often. He writes about you too. I read his journal he keeps in his bag. Says you're cute and some other shit." I hear her say. I open the door slightly to see Robin, and he just sits there, a red tint across his face as he just stares at her blankly.