Tripping Over My Words

*Griffin POV*
*November 6th (this is his POV of 'In love with a complete Loser)*

I wake up in the morning to the sound of my annoying ass alarm. I turn that shit off and get out of bed to go take a shower and whatever.

After like an 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 of being in the shower, I go back to my room, put on a black shirt with Melanie Martinez written on it, black ripped jeans, and a white sweater over the shirt.

I look around my room for a second and see my phone sitting on the floor, charging next to my bed. I pick it up and decide to text Billy.

Griffin - 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑛'𝑡
Billy - 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙩

𝐻𝑒𝑦 :)

I put my phone down and go to grab socks from my dresser, I find a pair of white tube socks and decide to just wear those because I can't find my black ones.

I put my shoes on, and as I finish tying the laces I hear a 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 from my phone. I walk over, pick it up and see it's from Billy.

I smile as I go to text him back.

Griffin - 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡
Billy - 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙣𝙩

𝐻𝑒𝑦 :)

𝙃𝙞 :)

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ.

𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙊𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.

𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙! 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛. 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛 20?

𝙊𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚.

𝐵𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒 :)

𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚 :)

I put my phone down and smile to myself, and put the phone in my pocket.

I start to walk out of my room, and down stairs to wait for him in the kitchen.

I make myself a bowl of whatever cereal I could find. I think it's fruity pebbles but I'm not sure my mom never buys name brand cereal, says it costs too much. It costs five cents less than the kind she buys. She makes no sense sometimes.

I finish eating the cereal and grab a banana cause I'm hungry as fuck. Then I go to sit down on the couch when I realize it had been 23 minutes. I mean, I knew I was a slow eater but damn. Then I realize, Billy was supposed to be here 3 minutes ago? Where is he?

Instead of watching a show like I was going to, I sit by the door, and wait for Billy to arrive. After like.. 5 minutes I wanna say? I hear a knock on the door, and open it almost instantly and I guess I startled Billy by doing that, cause he looked a little scared.

"Billy!!" I say as I pull him in a tight hug. Not wanting to let him go.

"Where have you been? It's been more than 20 minutes." I say as I look into his eyes.