CHERRY BOMB 🍒💣💥

*No POV cause I fuckin said so bitch😍*
*December 13th Also cause I fuckin said so. 💖🏳‍🌈*

Gwenny woke up in the morning due to her alarm, and looked out the window. As she did, she gasped in awe as the white flakes sprinkled down from the sky.

"Holy shitacobeans!" (Shi-taco-beans) She yelled as she ran out of her room and slamming Finney's door open.

"What the fuck do you want Gwen? Some people are trying to sleep." Finney mumbled as he grabbed the pillow and pulled it over his head.

"Okay first of all, get ready for school or your dumbass is going to be late again and I'm not waiting for your fat self. Second of all, BITCH IT'S SNOWING!!!!!" She yelled as she ran over and tugged on Finney's leg, attempting to drag him out of his bed.

"Whatever." Finney said as he slowly crawled out of bed, signaling for Gwenny to go the hell away.

"Okay I'll be in the shower if you need me!" She said as she kissed her hand and blew the older boy a playful kiss (IN A SIBLING WAY. I DO IT WITH MY OLDER SISTER SO IF YOU GOT SUM TO SAY THEN SAY IT), and walked out the room, making sure to shut the door behind her.

He rolled his eyes playfully and went to go change. He grabbed his white shirt that has long blue sleeves, and some dark blue jeans, making sure to grab his rocket ship flashlight as well.

He put his halfway finished homework and put it in his bag, figuring he could just do the rest at school considering the fact it was homework for 5th period.

"Gwen you better hurry up in the shower I gotta take one too!" Finney yelled loud enough to where Gwenny could hear him from across the ball, but not loud enough to wake his sleeping alcoholic father in the living room.

"Almost doneeeee!" Gwen yelled back.

About 3 minutes later, Gwen got out, and Finney went into the bathroom to take his shower.

(𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐦! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛!!!!! 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛!!!!!!!)
(𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐟 𝐫𝐧.😭)

"Bruce let's go!" Bruce heard Amy yell from outside the bathroom, as he did his hair.

"I'm coming one second!" Bruce yelled back as he finished his hair and opened the door to begin his walk to that terrible school.

As Vance was in his bathroom brushing his hair, he seen an old 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 of his (His hair was wet).

The razor blade.

The same razor blade he had when his mother left him with his abusive father.

The same razor blade he had when his father hit him for being gay because it was 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠!" He hears his fathers words repeat in his head like his morning alarm. The way his fathers words cut through him like that blade on the counter top cut through his wrists causing them to bleed out, staining his once white converse and the white tile of the bathroom floor.