Daydreams<3

*5 weeks into the school year*

"Billy what the hell do you want now?" Finney asked as he felt Billy's presence next to him as he put his books in his locker.

"Ok sooooooooo, you know Griffin?" Billy asked. "Yeah of course I know Griffin, who doesn't?" Finney asks. "Yeah well I think I maybe like him..?" Billy says, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh.. " Finney says. "Am I the only one who knows so far?" He asks. "Yeah.. " Billy says quietly.

"Well how do you know?" Finney asks. "I don't know.. I just 𝘥𝘰." Billy says trying to ignore the question.

"Okay?" Finney says. "Well the bells gonna ring in like.. 5 seconds? We better head to class." He says once more.

As Finney gets to his class the bell rings right after he walks in, so technically he isn't late.

As he goes to sit down he notices the boy he's been sitting next to these past few weeks, the boy who is in 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 of his classes.

He had medium length dark brown hair, and brown eyes about the same shade as his hair. He always wore a bandana it was confusing to most people, but Finney tends to think it's kind of cute.

But Finney isn't gay. Oh no he isn't gay. At least.. He thinks he isn't? Right? After like the third week of starring blankly at the boy throughout the entire class period, Finney found out that the beautiful boys name was Robin. Robin Arellano.

Some said that Robin and Vance Hopper were the toughest guys in school. But there's always a couple of people who don't believe anyone is stronger than they themselves are. And in that school, those people were Matty, Matt, Buzz, and a 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 boy named Moose.

Moose often got into fights. Especially with people smaller than him. Robin on the other hand, he only fought people who started the fight first. He didn't really have anything in common with the others. He never started fights. He only ever ended them. And after every fight, the person he was up against would have a broken nose 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 but Robin? He wouldn't have even the smallest of scratches. He ended a fight looking no different from when the fight had started. And to be honest, he was damn good at fighting too.

At least that's what Finney thought. Finney thought of the affection he felt towards Robin to be weird and unusual and strange. He didn't think he had 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 for Robin though, no that would be crazy! Finney was straight.
𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

------------------------------------------------------------
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠🛐💖
𝐓𝐛𝐡 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡😙💖