13

Winter kings pov:

After a not so short walk around my palace we finally arrived at my laboratory. Once inside my lab, my eyes shoot over to a golden object in the corner of the room, I remember crap! the crown! Since Simon is just barely behind me, I'm able to block him from walking past and seeing it.

"say! Simon why don't you wait wile I get set up! Hehe..." I say, almost frantically

"oh um, sure thing" he says walking back slightly is I slam the lab doors on him.

Once I secure the doors, I rush over to the crown and hide it in one of the only solid colored cabinets, once that was over with, I figured I would say true to my word, and actually set up.

Simons pov:

Wonder what does potions gonna do, is it going to have the same effect as performance enhancing drugs? or rather, give me temporary abilities? Why does the Windsor king need this to work in the first place? I need to stop thinking, I'm practically on vacation. Aside from the whole getting chased across dimensions thing.

"Simon! Sorry about that I just needed to tidy up a bit!" The winter king said, opening both the large doors of his lab.

Wait, I thought he needed to 'set up'? Wile the winter king is leading me through the lab I look around, it looks a bit messier than it did when I was first here, I mean, that's a given saying it's a lab. Once in the room the winter king gestures for me to sit in a medical looking chair, like one you would see in a dentists office.

"Why don't you get comfortable I'll be back in a minute with the potion" the king said walking off and out of the room.

as I'm sat there I can't help but wonder to myself, there's so little I know about him, it's kind of ironic, saying he's me and all but that aside he just seems like a sketchy person. Before I knew it, the winter kings back.

"I'm baaaacckkk!!" The winter king shouted, stating to obvious "now Simon, there's two ways we can do this, you can drink is or I can inject it into you" he said turning around to look at me, in Surprisingly serious tone.

"option one please" I say slightly shaken at the idea of getting a needle stuck in my arm.

"exactly what I thought! Now you drink this and just sit here and tell me when it starts to kick in" he said as he handed me the stained glass bottle,

once I pulled the cork off the top to the bottle I drink it, I don't know exactly how I'm going to feel, but I'm pretty sure I'll know sooner or later. As I finished drinking the potion, the winter king sat on one of the countertops and observed.

HELLO ONCE AGAIN TO ALL YALL, TYSM FOR A LIL OVER 250 VOTES, I MEANS THE WORLD TO ME GUYS, HOPE YALL ARE HAVEING A GOOD DAY, EVENING, OR NIGHT AND ENJOY!!!