8

Winter kings Pov:

After what seemed like ages, I was finally done putting up with the candy queens shenanigans.

" Unhand us At once!"

It was as if no one cared, even though I had ordered the candy queen to let us free, she not comply. Rather, she continued rocking back-and-forth on the floor. What had gotten her so worked up, I still don't understand why. I start to hear footsteps down the door to my left the door to freedom, I thought, the doors that had been kicked down so many times before cracks visible in the hinges and wall. moments later, Just like I prophesied, the doors came crashing down, the cracks in the walls worsening.

"Where here to save you!" Fionna shouted, probably talking to Simon

The candy queen showed no reaction to them. Instead, she was fixated on the same back-and-forth movement. Was she mental? Who cares? I just got to get out of here before anybody asks questions. As the ice guards open the small cell door and free me and Simon. I look over to him, I realize the entire time his eyes have been fixed on the candy queen. why was he staring at her?

"Simon? Are you coming?" I say trying to get him to leave

"Uhh" he walked over to me, and leans into my ear "isn't there a way we can help her?" The man whispers.

"Matter a fact there isn't! Now let's go!" I practically shout as I grab Simon by the bow tie and drag him down the hall.

Fionna and cake thankfully didn't mind leaving that shell of a princess behind, but Simon, as much as he wanted to he couldn't loosen my grip on his cloths but non the less he struggled, making it clear that he wanted to go back to her. Glob I hate her, I should have frozen her when I had the chance. Wile walking towards the other end of one of the many halls, lifeless bodys of what I presume to be candy people where strun about, most likely the ice scouts, I don't think fionna and cake would have this much fun.

by now where walking out of the front entrance of the castle (if you can call it that). Once completed out of the building, i ordered the scouts to send fionna and cake back to the castle. Leaving me and Simon to have a little chat, I slowly let go of his tie, now wrinkled and out of place, he ops to fix it but to no avail It still ends up messed up anyways.  I look down to the ground thinking for a second, I'm just agitated that queen got him to pay attention more then I ever could, I shouldn't take it out on him.

"Simon? I'm sorry for dragging you out of there by the neck" I look at him with sweet eyes

"Oh, uh it's alright, really" Simon says with a weak smile creeping on to hide face

"May I ask you a question?"

"Yes, Simon?"

"What happened last night?"

MAN I LOOOVVEEE YALL TYSM FOR STAYING!!!!