5

Winter kings Pov:

I don't know exactly how old the eggs and junk I put in that drink were, but i wanted to help Simon. since it's my fault he got drunk and we... Ahhgg, i start to blush a dark blue. i clear my mind and speed walk across the kitchen, towards the chair Simons siting in, with in seconds of me being near Simon, he snatched the drink from out of my hands and drank it in one go. I could see the disgust on his face the mila second it touched his lips, as he sat there trying to digest that monstrosity of a beverage, i was back in my thoughts, all I could think about was if he remembered or not. He looked so shocked when I said the word hangover, so he probably doesn't even remember the drinking part, in all honesty I kind of hope he doesn't remember, there's a better chance he'll stay if he doesn't. is it wrong to think that? but im not lying to him.

"uh winter king?" Simon said looking up at me

i was to deep in thought to hear him the first time, to get my attention he stands up and pokes my nose.

"oh! sorry Simon, did you say something?"

"i was wondering... what happened las-"

"GOODMORINGGGG!!!" cake announced with enthusiasm, as she reached her stretchy arms around me and Simon, giving us both a tight hug.

"good m-morning to you to, cake the c-cat" i muttered getting the life squeezed out of me

while cake is making her rounds with the hugs, out of the corner of my eye, i can see fionna. she was walking down the stair case, her hair in a shuffled mess. once off the stair case cake rushed over to fionna and practically strangled her with her death hug. 

"uhhgg, caakke get off of meee" fionna groaned tiredly 

after she said this cake backed off, turning back to me and simon.

"so, what's for breakfast? eggs...? toast...? PANCAKES?! man i loovve pancakes" cake said still on the other side of the room.

as cake was fansizizing about her next meal, fionna walked over to me and simon telling us good morning. after talking to the both of us for the morning, she walks over to the dinging room and plopped herself down in the nearest chair, shutting her eyes and falling back asleep. 

Simons Pov:

As the room returns to a clam state, the room and surrounding areas filled with silence. The silence was broke when there was a big crashing sound from what appeared to be the second floor. almost instantly the ice guards appear, ushering all 4 of us out side, away from the castle. after getting us outside both the guards went towards the problem, minutes after they both left one came back.

"it's the candy queen!" the ice guard shouted to us

before we could do or say anything, where was another crashing sound, closer this time, right in front of us actually, there walked out a cackling voice.

"YA MISS MEE?" the now somewhat visible person said

after saying this the person walked forward, reveling herself to be a, some what short, pink maniac. With hair almost as big, if not bigger then her, and what appeared to be princess bubblegums crown among the things in her hair.

"nice to see you" winter king said in a monition, passive aggressive tone

"nice you see you toooo~"the pink girl said with a grin a mile wide

once they exchanged there few words she hoped down and walked right towards me.

"am i dreeming or and i deadd~?"she said looking me up and down

suddenly she had her, or what i thought where banana guards swop me and the winter king away, fionna and cake where trying to fight them off but, before we knew it we where in the air, getting taking to a candy version of the ice kindom

I CANT SAY THIS ENOUGH TYSM FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTS!!!

AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW I UPDATE THIS EVERYDAY