3

Simons Pov:

i woke up, groaning, wishing i was still asleep, all i can do is think to my self, what kind of twisted dream was that? surely it didn't mean anything. I was to awake to go back to bed, so i got up and made my way to what appeared to be the kitchen. Once i located a sink i realized i needed a glass, rummaging though cabinets and cupboards i eventually found the cups, after 10 minuets of doing this i was ready to have my well deserved glass of water.

"Hello? is some one down here?" a distant voice said

really? i just want water.

"uh, ya its me" i announced, slightly frustrated

"Simon! wonderful!, i thought i was getting robbed, again" the winter king exclaimed, relived to see it was just me.

Winter Kings pov:

As i walked down the staircase, i was met with an groggy, unpleased face.

"what are you doing up at the hour?" i said curiously

"trying to get some water" he admitted with a sleepy and agitated tone

Right as he said this i raised my arm and gestured for him to give me the glass, after he handed me the cup i walked over to the sink and filed it for him.

"here" i said giving the now filled cup to Simon

once Simon took the glass he sank to the floor, he rested his head on the cabinet and chuged the water. i wanted to get closer with Simon so what better why to do that then drinking. While he is still sitting on the floor, i walk over to the other side of the kitchen, grad an unlabeled bottle and walk back. I sit down next to Simon.

"do you drink?" i said turning my head to face simon

Simon glanced at me, down at the bottle, then back at me

"depends, is it onions and olives?" the man said in a some what joking tone

"umm, no? its whisky" i said, not getting the joke

I popped the cork off the bottle and magicked two shot glasses, slowly i pored the liquid in to both. Around one hour later we had downed the whole bottle, well simon downed the whole bottle. Simon had been ranting about how his life sucked, yes i was lucky but, lonely and ice can only last for so long.

"simon?" i said softly

"ya?" he said, drunk out of his mind

"hypothetically, if you had the chance, would you stay here?"

"sure, why not" he said disregarding the question

"you would?!" i blurted out, ecstatic about the answer i was given

Simons pov:

everything felt good again, no worries, no responsibilities, just peace. i look over to the person next to me, you just get more beautiful by the second. Those eyes, so loving and caring, the way you would always look out for me, you've done so much for me,

"i love you"

betty

"ive been hiding it but, I'm glad you feel the same" the voice next to me says

suddenly my face feels cold , two hands are keeping me in place, the sensation of the cold on my lips jolts through my body, when was betty this, cold? my face feeling almost frozen now. i could barley breath, i didnt dare to open my eyes though, i wanted to be there forever, the love of my life, one last time i thought, my last chance to tell betty i love her.

NOT DONE JUST UPDATING BIT BY BIT ALSO TYSM FOR THE 40 VOTES!!!! LOVE YALL :D