Extraction complete

A shark, is most dangerous, when with their amazing sense of smell, smell blood in the water and when they smell blood in the water, they smell fear.....

Victor Krasi is a human, bleeding and I am a shark. This will be the end.... 

Victor Krasi is no regular joe, nor a regular contract killer, he's a general, a man with power, and to kill him so simply is foolish. 

But I will, even at the expense of my life. 

As I searched the building, I found supplies, and then there were weapons. 

This will, one way or another, be my last mission, either I go home, or die..... the latter is least likely....

I killed one guard, then another, threw a knife headshotting the 3rd man before popping 2 shots into another one on the top. I heard the intercom beep. "Babe, if you hear this. You are not safe, do not trust anyone, please, Jasper, for our baby girl." What the fuck? "If you were paying attention, you would known not to trust anyone. And now, soldier, here I have your wife and daughter." I gripped my gun tighter than I ever have. "How can I trust your word?!" I shouted. "Come find out." And just like that, the intercom cut. 

I ran up, he would be on the top if anywhere. I had to call this in. 

"You are where?" "International bank investment. Uh, Krasi has hostages, 2. We need extraction, I know I can get them out, but you need to hurry." "Understood." 

I stood before Victor, Rose and Kayla. "Vic.... do not do anything irrational." I said. "I won't. Just die." "What can I do? I'm pleading, do not kill them." I said. "Die. Simple." I laid my gun down and turned to Kayla. "It's okay, baby. Daddy's here." I said softly, putting my hand out. She clinged to Rose and I turned to her. "I'm sorry." She didn't reply, but her eyes said It's okay. "Gulag me." I said turning to Victor. I needed to stall time, so that the forces could come in. "Can you reap those mistakes? You are a family man and a killer, this is your retribution, you cannot commit your sins without paying for them." I gulped. "Fight me. I'm here. You want someone dead, you go the source. My family, they have nothing to do with this." I said. He nodded. "Okay, gulag." 

And there we were in the gulag, my family up top. I took a deep breath and took my shirt off. Fight to the death. I hid and waited, when I would see him, I would take my opportunity. I tried to cut off my breath, making me less visible to him, he would be less aware about certain corners, I waited then attacked, I pushed him to the wall and tried to punch but he dipped and pushed me off him before kicking me in the chest. Truthfully, my job wasn't to win, but to stall until the US forces would arrive... I did a spinning kick to his head, before pinning his right arm. "It's over." He screamed and knocked me on my ass, before pummeling me. I felt each hit, each scream of my wife, his hits, his punches that he threw that inflicted more pain than ever. I drop kicked him then I saw the helicopter. "Come on." I said with my family. They ran up to the top and I smiled. I ran over and ran top with them. "HEY!" I said waving to the helo that was coming for extract. "Good job, Jay." I whispered to myself. I helped my daughter in the helo. "Hold bun bun."  I said. "Jay, you got 5 minute. If you got something you need to do, it's now." I nodded and looked at my wife. I grabbed her. "Marrying you was the best decision ever. Just, one last thing, Rose... protect Kayla... protect him." I said holding her stomach. She nodded. "Get it in." I smiled, as a tear ran down my face. "This is the end. I gotta end this. This is my problem, my retribution.." Realization dawned on her. "I'm sorry. I love you." She looked at the ring on her finger, the one I used to propose to her. I smiled and kissed her head. "Start!" I said. 

Rose's pov

"NO! NO! PILOT STOP THE HELICOPTER!" I SCREAMED. As Jasper got smaller, I realized that it what was good. I looked at his copy, our daughter....

Jasper's pov

The world crumbled around me....