Langley's meeting

Jasper's pov

Langley set a meeting with the President Of The United States, The director and me. 

"Well, we need to find out who this is." POTUS said. "Well, Mr. President, let me direct you to man most suited for the attacks. This is Special Agent Williams. His family was recently attacked by masked men with military training." "Special Agent." POTUS said. "Sir." "What do you have to say about such attacks?" "I have reason to believe that I have been plotted against. My girlfriend was a part of a extraction operation, in fact my first..... my daughter also has had problems and me, I was a wanted man at one point, this is normal, but my girlfriend and daughter are civilians in the AO, if I wasn't there.... my point is, I'm requesting relocation of my family to the CIA abandoned black site down north." 

"Again!?" "Babe, this is for our protection." "So you are going to send us to an abandoned black site?" "What would you have me do? Let another guy touch you girls? I just want what is best." "What is best is leaving our home?" "WHAT IS BEST IS WHAT I DETERMINE AS PROFITABLE AND SECURABLE FOR MY FAMILY!" I shouted. "THEN WHAT?! WE KEEP MOVING HOUSE TO HOUSE, WE NEVER LET OUR DAUGHTER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?!" I sighed and looked at her. "I am a man, I am your boyfriend, that is our daughter, please know I have both your best interest to heart." I said. She soften her glare and hugged me. "I just want a normal life.... being a housewife and mother." I sighed. "I know, baby. I know. Me too."