Jacob's death

DC

Jacob's pov

"UNCLE JACOB!" I smiled and looked at Kayla. I can't do this... I have to but I can't.... "Hi, honey. Listen, your dad is going to be home soon.....Just.... trust me." "Okay, love you, Uncle Jacob." "Love you, Kay Kay." I said hanging the phone up. Now I need to end this at their house.....

"JACOB!" A man said. I looked up and saw Jasper with that girl by his side. "Come on with it. I finish my jobs. I kill you and I save her." He said motioning to the women he was sent to protect. "This is your death......" I said. He pulled his gun out and shot at me, but I returned the gunfire.  Gunfire sounded throughout the building, the two girls caught in the crossfire. 

Jasper's pov

I hit two to the temple, which allowed me to kill Jacob. 

Two days later

"You are finally freed, Special Agent Williams." I was finally earning my rank and now I was off duty from being a soldier. I was now a special agent.... and I was safe with my daughter. But I wanted something, to tell her something. I came to Rose's door and knocked on it. "Rose!" Kayla said hugging Rose. "Hey Kay Kay.... Rose... I- baby, will you give Rose and I a minute?" "Yes, go to my room, Kayla. It's the second door on the right." She said. "Want a drink?" I shook my head. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I feel safe.....I don't know what I would do if you were safe, Rose..... it worries me if you weren't....." "I haven't heard anything so I'm fine." She said. I grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly. "Oh what the hell?" I said, pulling her closer and kissing her tenderly. "You are so beautiful." I murmured against her lips. "Does Kayla know?" "I didn't tell her what happened that night at the bunker....." I said. She nodded. "Jacob is dead..... and I want things to calm down..... so- Rose, I got you a job in Analytics, at the White house. I want you to be with me and I want Kayla to feel that- safety..... And I want us together..." "You know what you are asking me right?" I looked down at her. "God, you are a killer, yet so clueless..... you literally asked me if I wanted to be Kayla's mom." "That wasn't- my intention-" Rose closed it with a kiss. "She's a sweet girl. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a mom yet, but I want to- learn and see her world." I smiled. "So much has happened. You called me..... I saved you.... Why can't peace be instilled?" I asked. She laughed. "You are a special agent, now in a semi relationship with a news reporter, your life will never be the same." I laughed and looked at Kayla coming back down. "Kay Kay, I want to- tell you something." I said.... She looked at me, with her stuffed animal bunny, Bun Bun. "Rose, is going to be with us for a while.... okay?" "You mean like, she's your girlfriend?" "No she's, it's complicated but she will be with us but- how do you know about relationships?" "Aunt Viv." I sighed. God damn it, Vivian.... my damn sister told my 9 year old daughter about relationships....