Extraction to home

Jasper's pov

"I got a car. We just need to- fuck!" I said as an armored vehicle rammed past civilians. I groaned and escorted Rose back inside. "Today is the day, we will get you home, I promise you, but trust me." I promised. This wasn't a request, I was promising this....... She nodded and I grabbed her hand, she titled her hat so that no one would see her, I looked across and saw someone sitting at a cafe. "Come with me." I said urgently. Why the fuck is he here? "Who did you see?" "His name is Jacob Black, ex-delta force, FBI, NIA, you name it, he's there. He did work for the CIA operation that killed my father, so he spent 3 years in a prison. I think he was tied to your aunt. He's also.... my old partner...." "Why me?" "He was after your aunt. And he knows there are loose ends, so he's after us now......This whole thing, the bombing, the murders... they are linked to Jacob... Jacob is heading the new operation, to kill everyone linked to the murders of their leader. Actual Intel suggest that he's here because he's trying to kill every witness...." She looked down. "And that includes me." "We gotta get you to safety." I said standing up. I heard gunfire and I grabbed Rose's hand and ran with her. 

I found the vehicle they had given me and drove off with Rose. "Alright, come on." I said driving as fast as I could. "Where we are headed..... if we get there, we'll be safe...."