🌷5# : "Can you hold me till I fall asleep?"

Angsty fluffy nightmare comfort >:)

Ragatha POV :

I froze.

Stood in front of me, Pomni who has been abstracted.

My eyes wide in shock and disbelief.

I can't believe this...

My beloved girlfriend...

Why...?

Why, of all people, have to be her?!

"P... Pomni...?"

The now abstracted Pomni stared down in front of me, her now many eyes darting across the room, and only one eye focused on me.

She didn't say anything. She can't even speak.

"Pomni, it's me."

A tear falls down my cheek, knowing that I won't be able to bring her back.

With a heavy heart, I smile at her, as I continue to weep. I'm ready to be killed. I'm ready to be murdered by the hands of the love of my life.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

I slowly open my eyes, waking up to the sounds of the clock ticking... And sobbing.

I check the time, it's 2 in the morning.

Then I quickly notice something. My girlfriend is crying.

I look up at Ragatha who is holding me tight, sobbing, while whispering,

"Please... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

I'm confused.

"Ragatha...?"

"Darling... I'm sorry... Now... P-please kill me... I deserve it... I deserve it..."

My eyes widen. Is she having a nightmare? Is she okay?

"Ragatha... Wake up..."

I softly nudge her to wake her up, but it didn't work.

"Ragatha, honey, wake up..."

She didn't even wake up. Tears continue to stream down her face, she's trembling and sweating profusely.

"Babe... Babe!"

I finally shake her body a bit hard. She finally woke up.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ragatha POV :

"AAAAH!!"

I jolt up awake, screaming. I sit up on bed, breathing heavily.

"Ragatha!"

I hear my girlfriend Pomni from beside me.

"Babe, are you okay?!"

She looks so worried. I look back at her. Pomni is fine. Perfectly fine. Not injured or anything. She's completely okay.

"P-Pomni..." I stutter as I cup her face in my hands.

I start to cry even more louder.

"You're okay... You're okay..."

"Honey what's wrong? Are you having a nightmare...?" Pomni asks me in concern, then instantly pulls me in a hug.

"U-uh..."

I can only sob violently and tremble, I bite my nails in horror as my girlfriend held me tight.

"It's okay, it's okay. It's gonna be alright. I'm here."

As Pomni hushed me softly while I cry, I hold her tight, too scared to lose her if I let her go.

"Ragatha, it's okay. Everything's alright, I'm here, I'm still here."

"I-I'm scared... What if I lose you...?"

"You won't lose me, I'll always be here for you no matter what."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

It takes me a while to calm Ragatha down. After for like, 30 minutes, her sobbing finally dies down, I'm glad she at least stopped crying, for now.

"I-I don't want to lose you..."

"Shh, Ragatha, dolly, you won't..."

"B-but-"

"Sweetheart it's okay... Now can you tell me what the nightmare was about?"

Ragatha looked away and gulped, then looks at me in the eyes again.

"I-it was a nightmare where you got abstracted... I-I guess those are just some, you know... Those stupid flashbacks of that circus."

I'd say, I'm pretty concerned upon hearing what Ragatha's nightmares were about. It looks like she's still pretty traumatized because of Kaufmo who threw her body everywhere when he got abstracted.

"There, there... It's okay now, Ragatha... Shh, it was all just a nightmare. None of them are real. I'm still here with you now. And I won't ever leave you."

Ragatha just nodded, then she leans her head on my chest.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you more, dolly.

"You do?"

"Yeah, of course. Now, let's get back to sleep okay?"

Ragatha shakes her head.

"What if I get nightmares again?"

"You won't. I'll be here to hold you and protect you from any harm, including nightmares."

I chuckle as I boop my girlfriend's nose. She giggles too as I do so. We both lay back on bed again, with Ragatha still in my arms.

"Pomni...?"

"Hm?"

"Could you... hold me till I fall back asleep?"

"Of course, dolly."

I cuddle her tight, kissing her forehead.

"Good night, dolly, sweet dreams."

"Good night... And sweet dreams to you too, Pompom."

What? Hehe, yeah. Pompom is my nickname, and only my girlfriend can call me that, no one else.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.